Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

safelocks

Watch out with using a sales timer on more then one product! You will be charged! But apart from that great app, with really good customer service. I got my monthly subscribtion canceled, so all good.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. Please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to help!

comfypaws.co.uk

Good app. However, I would like if it had more design templates. Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a Christmas template? And things of that nature. That would just be Great!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! And thank you for such great suggestion! We definitely will consider adding more templates in future updates!

Balder France

Pour l'instant je suis très satisfait de l'application. J'ai eu un problème mais le service client a été réactif pour le régler ! L'application est simple à manier et le résultat est conforme aux attentes 4,5/5 !

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

lensball

Didn't work in my theme right away, but customer support helped me out and got it working in no-time.

eaziloot

Waiting to see how it works. Amazing steps to follow. Love it. You should look into using this app for more personalized sales.

Descuydadoec

works great! I wish I was able to duplicate a timer so I don't have to start all over again with the settings I like when creating a new one

Premiomart1

Love it

maybe simplify it a tiny bit

Threadiverse

use it for me shirt competitions it works well it needs a bit more site customization I want a more teefury vibe with it.

Geeky apparel store:

Petsmerchcompany

good thing. can do different colors and designs!

Zando Online

Cool pour customiser votre page et booster vos ventes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6