Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Bar & Counter Timer to boost sales!

Dehesa Cabeza del Toro™

Excelente servicio técnico. Cubre las necesidades que teníamos, a cada visitante le muestra un inicio de tiempo que se mantiene si este vuelve a la app. Esto hace que cuando añadimos clientes a nuestra lista de correo y les decimos que solo hasta domingo por ejemplo, el visitante nuevo que entra 2 veces vea que el timer va bajando y crea la sensación de urgencia que buscábamos! Una gran y app y servicio técnico que nos ayudaron con un pequeño problema super rápido!

Vani Cosmetics

Works pretty well and has good design features. Works pretty well and has good design features.features.

January 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

MARBEL BEAUTY

I love this app!! The customer service is amazing and helped me so quick!! I messaged and they got back to me within 5 minutes.

January 13, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

Shine Lights

Really good countdown app! Works well and is easy to use. Like the customization options and how you can choose the placement.

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Valkyrie RPG

Easy to set up and yes, very stylish and good looking. integrates with theme no faffing with code or access which is perfect for a quick sale or planned one. Really nice app, thank you!

January 4, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us!

Dean's Cuisine

I am a small business and needed a basic countdown timer. I love that I am able to select my colors and font to match my website. This is the perfect addition to my website.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

TecnoJust

Suporte muito eficiente. Tive um problema mas entraram em contato comigo para resolver. Ótimo atendimento. Espero que resolvam meu problema.

December 10, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback!

Arts Crafts Australia

App works so smoothly with zeo lag. Customer service is on point and helped me with an issue I had within minutes. 10/10 recommend

December 10, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

OBJECT DEPOT

Loving the app! Love the design and all. It drives website visitors to buy the items on sale very fast! :)

December 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's so good to know that you love it!

emminora.com

The app itself is very easy to use and has lots of customization you can do - that part I like very much as I needed to localize it completely to another language. There was a glitch regarding additional plans, but customer care reacted fast and everything was solved quickly - this is a great plus for any collaboration.

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. The thing is that the app's free plan allows to use the app for free on one page only and as we see in our database, it was enabled on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33