Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars! Recommend to everyone.

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also really good and kind service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks for this product^^

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome and simple app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

Boluth Lifestyle

I really like how this app works. Nice custom themes and really easy to use. also has a great custumor service that responds fast.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Ito-Āto

I used this app, one for a test and a second time for my website launch. The team were amazing in helping me get a refund, they understood that the first use was a test to how to use the app and the second time was for actual use. The team provided me a refund and allowed me to use the one time set up counter on the free plan. Amazing and prompt service.

September 22, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

bluefree

Easy to setup, looks great, amazing staff! Would recommend! If you have any problems just message the developers and they will reply quickly

September 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Pibu Express

I used this app to increase my sales by 30%. Really easy to use and easy to customise the look & feel. Super-simple to integrate. Great customer support too!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Tdesta

Great app! everything is perfect, thank you ... thank you so much and I will use it always. useful and recammended

September 17, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us!
Good luck to your business!

VETIOR

Responsive and useful! Love this app! It definitely boosts my sales and has greater use in the future!

September 17, 2020

It's so good to know that you love it! Thank you! :)

diavela

Very good and helpful app, easy to use and with a great customer support service.
I really like it.

September 4, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51