Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown Timer & Counter. Count down. Checkout Timer.

MyLittlestBlessings

A nice simple countdown bar that seems to work very well. I recommend this app. It was fast to set up.

Blazing Store

...........................................Really Good, It Works Really Good! :).....................

Russell Island Soapery

Very easy and quick to set up, trial test to see if it boosts my sales for the month. Would recommend to a small business setting up first-time sale.

Lilahaus Interiors & Outdoors

I used this app to help me create a timer to launch our up and coming sale event. It was really easy to create and the end result is very impressive, especially as the app is free.

Litt Industries

..............................................................Works well! Thanks!......................................

DealBox-DZ

Excellent App, it worth it ! I recommend it if you have a deal shop , or a flash sale focused shop.

Green Beats

GREAT APP FOR COUNTERS AND TIMING HOURS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAYS OR CYBER OFFERS, I 100% RECOMEND IT!!!!

May 24, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

KENZA & CO

This App perfectly fulfils what I need, the support is very friendly and very quick to answer! thanks!

May 24, 2021

Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Nabiky's Store

me sirvió para lo que la necesito, para crear contador de tiempo e impulsar promociones en mi tienda, gran aplicación.

May 24, 2021

¡Gracias por tus comentarios!

Esthers Fairytale House

This App was super easy, did the job for what I needed it for and so I would definitely recommend to others

Thanks so much :)
Hope it will help you in your further sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37