Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

California Cake

Easy to use and design looks good. Great job guys! The support team is really helpful and I'm happy that someone actually cares about any difficulties you might have!

Adams's Car Parts

I'm so happy to find this app. I cannot tell in words how much I like it, so simple and nice looking, definitely 5 stars!

Fast Hand Shop

Really great app and so easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. Had a minor issue but support team was just awesome and helpful!

PrimePercussion

Great app, has a widget feature I love that allows me to place the countdown timer right above my Buy Now button. Creates urgency at just the right time :)

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We highly appreciate it!

Planet Brooklyn Academy

We used this app to help move a limited edition item we released. This app made our item really pop on our site. People instantly pre-ordered our release. I don't think we would have had the same reaction without this app.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! That's just great that you've found the app that useful!

LIA Cosmetics

I love this app! The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They have solved my issues within minutes!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! So good to know that you love it :)

Stone Bird

I cannot tell how much I'm happy to use this app, it helped me a lot! Had a small issue but the support rep was really nice and helpful!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that you are happy ha ha :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you face any issues!

Zebra Boy

Wow! So easy to install, in a few clicks you're ready to go. The timer looks beautiful and so many options to customize. Great app!

May 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Cosmoletics

Great app! Look wonderful at the backend and on the website. Really great job guys! Highly recommended!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Peterson House

App looks great! Had to contact support and they were brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting it set up

May 18, 2020

Thank you :) We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51