Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar,Sale timer,Counter sales booster,Countdown clock

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also very very great service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks

August 5, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

August 5, 2020

Thanks so much! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars!

August 5, 2020

Thanks :) We highly appreciate appreciate your feedback!
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

Modest Swan

It's a useful and functional app. Great customer service, special thanks to Eugenia for her support...

August 5, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Lynim

Really good customer support service, within 3 minutes someone helped me out with some problems I was facing. Absolutely brilliant!

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much :) We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

The Home Cook Shop

Very prompt service, app seems to work very well. Hope that it'll help to increase our conversions :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

Mahogany Lace

Really great app and super easy to use. Customer Service is great- I received a quick response to my inquiry.

July 22, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

bionclick

This app helped better my store also helped increase my conversion rate highly recommend to anyone looking for a good app!

July 13, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Good luck to your business :)

Beauty Your

otimo atendimento! Gostei bastante da agilidade e prontidão dos atendentes que foram excelentes no suporte.

July 8, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! :)

MyKidsify

Great app! I needed some help in putting it up and the service was great and very quick! I highly recommend it.

July 6, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50