Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

by SpurIT

Countdown bar|Sale timer|Counter sales booster|Countdown clock

AllYourSafe

I highly recommend the application, it has formats that are very consistent with any web page.
The most interesting thing that this application adapts to all the themes on the market.
In our case we had a badly configured theme and thanks to this application we were able to apply the countdown very easily and it is very interactive. From the AllYourSafe team we recommend this application! Great app!!

Atlanta Bikes

I highly recommend it! Awesome and simple app! Really easy to setup! Also very helpful and quick support team!!

Otoka.

Super! I really like the app and also really good and kind service ! I had some questions but support team quickly helped me! Thanks for this product^^

Safe and Fine

Extremely easy to use, very user friendly and if you have any questions, you can quickly solve them in live chat directly from the app. Definitely 5 stars! Recommend to everyone.

Allegra Store

It's easy to use and customizable. And it's pretty light, I mean, it doesn't affect the site's loading time.
great job team!

watchtheice

I used this app to increase my customer conversions and it does just that. Its dynamic design fits perfectly onto any or all pages. This is the best countdown app i have came across on shopify and i would highly recommend it if you want to increase your sales.

HomeUnits

Good app have nice design.
Got charged and i contact the customer service and they will reverse the charge.

The Mink Lash Factory

This app is amazing. My sales have increased! , I love how its user friendly and easy to install. I recommended this app to every ecommerce store owner!

Boo'tik d'Halloween

Great customer support service, I recommend this app! Problem was quickly solved by customer support service.

Doggo Bottle Official

Great customer support service, I recommend! I got reply in less than 1 minute. Timer is perfect for boost sales

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53