Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0

Sales Countdown Timer Bar 2.0 | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Countdown timer+counter. Count down clock. Black Friday ready!

Sheltercase

The app is good, it has some very good customization options (which not all apps with a free plan have). They have a small issue where when you deactivate the app or change its configurations it takes some time for those changes to appear on your page. Other than that, the app is great, and customer service is top-notch. I needed support and received an answer instantly on their chat. Alexander was very attentive and helped me get things sorted. Overall the experience with this app is good. As constructive feedback I would suggest improving those delays when you change configurations or deactivate the app, that would bring a much better user experience. Will give it 5 stars because I think the support was very good and the app works as intended, except for those small issues.

MochiKeycaps

Super easy to use and i love how it looks on my store!Definitly going to use it a lot for other sales but definitely something that is great for black Friday sales!

Why Not You

Worked perfect right out of the box. Highly recommend it to any e-commerce store owner. Great value and interface.

Crowned by Ivana

This app is so easy to operate and the layout is amazing! It can be customized down to a T. Definitely recommend this app

Vox Sneakers

TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS TOP DEMAAAAAAIS

BodyslamToys

I am using this app to setup a Black Friday countdown for my store. The app was very easy to setup and the timer looks great!

Jody Hats

Well, Black Friday is here! So we got a countdown timer. Well, this does the job and very well. The free plan is quite generous and we're going to upgrade it to something more very soon. We're hoping to get in touch with the dev for some customization - we've heard good things in terms of collaboration with other online stores!

dubaiallstar

I like This Really Easy to work with and its make your website beautiful. I recommend it if you have some event or discount to deal

PERU

I love this app. Has good Options. Reasonable price and very precise. I just love how we can change the layout and all.

Endless Glam by T

Easy set up & i love that we get to customize the banner to our liking. perfect for holidays and announcing restocks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43