Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp | Reviews

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

I Believe in Me AU

This app is perfect for what I am after - counting dollars donated to charity with every product sold. Their team have been so helpful too in helping me set it up! So glad I came across this app!

All In Africa

I like the app and initially added it to my product pages. It definitely boosted my sales and I'm in the process of adding it to my home page as well. The best part of this app is that they offer premium support that is unmatched anywhere else. Would definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users.

Mountain Girl Soap ®

I used the app to count the number of trees planted (one per order) and it was so easy to set up. Actually, I was shocked at how easy.

Nestle Pride

They have been very helpful and quick to response to my time sensitive needs. Great option to showcase a donation counter on your home page and product pages.

BKIND SOINS CORPORELS NATURELS

The customer service is perfect! I am very pleased :)
It helped us show how many trees we planted for Earth Day with every product sold!

Pitbull West Coast International Store

Fantastic app and great customer service! All problems are very quickly resolved. For as 6 stars :)

Pitbull West Coast UK Store

Fantastic app and great customer service! This counter helps us with our #pitbullteam against corona virus charity action.

Pitbull West Coast Oficjalny Sklep

Great customer service, easy to use application, great for charity campaigns. I recommend to everyone!

Elemental Bottles

This app was very easy to set-up and the team provides excellent customer support. Had some custom requirements and the team made changes right away!

Gone West

Easy to set up. Great for showing social proof. Great customer support. Would highly recommend this!!