Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mountain Girl Soap ®

I used the app to count the number of trees planted (one per order) and it was so easy to set up. Actually, I was shocked at how easy.

Nestle Pride

They have been very helpful and quick to response to my time sensitive needs. Great option to showcase a donation counter on your home page and product pages.

BKIND SOINS CORPORELS NATURELS

The customer service is perfect! I am very pleased :)
It helped us show how many trees we planted for Earth Day with every product sold!

Pitbull West Coast International Store

Fantastic app and great customer service! All problems are very quickly resolved. For as 6 stars :)

Pitbull West Coast UK Store

Fantastic app and great customer service! This counter helps us with our #pitbullteam against corona virus charity action.

Pitbull West Coast Oficjalny Sklep

Great customer service, easy to use application, great for charity campaigns. I recommend to everyone!

Elemental Bottles

This app was very easy to set-up and the team provides excellent customer support. Had some custom requirements and the team made changes right away!

Gone West

Easy to set up. Great for showing social proof. Great customer support. Would highly recommend this!!

#Trend4Them

Amazing app and even greater customer service. They went above and beyond to help create a counter for me and fix any glitches. AMAZING TEAM!

DIRTS

Great job by these guys! App works perfect and they even help you quick and easy with individual requests... thumbs up