Sales CountUp

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

A Little Pillow Company

So far I really like what this app can do for us. We wanted something simple for a fairly specific count and I quickly learned that this app is very tweak-able! And very intuitive. Only took me about 10 minutes to set this up. I did wish for there was a way to place the counter in a specific spot on our website (not on our product pages) and when I asked the developer if I could do that, they very quickly got back with me telling me they would be glad to make that change for me. Great service! Thank you!

Strawai'i

awesome app that is simple and easy to set up. The developer was extremely helpful in answering questions and providing further assistance. Very happy we found this app for our store!

@BambuuBrush

Very happy with the service provided. Sales Countup did not have would I needed initially but when contacting the developer, they replied straight away with a solution and helped through each step of the way. Highly recommend. Amazing work and my website looks incredible now !!!

LuzonBooks

Great app and great support to get it up and running for us. It is really helpful for our nonprofit and displaying our donation numbers.

LUB Love U Bio

Incredible support for this app and amazing app! I like it! It´s easy to follow the steps and really usefull!

The Versed Chef Canada

Very good app. We use it on 2 our stores to build custom countup widgets. Recommended.

MOD TABLES

excellent app that meets our needs in displaying a variety of impactful information for potential customers.

The Versed Chef

Great app, easy to setup and use. Allows us to display how many products were sent to the customers.

FILLICO ONLINE SHOP

This app was exactly the one we've been looking for. Met our needs perfectly. The support was incredibly great.

honu bottles

Super App. I use it to count my items sold. For each item sold we are going to donate one euro to a charity. With countup we can show our customers how much we have donated already! Great tool for this use case and great customer support!