Sales CountUp

Sales CountUp | Reviews

by Elastic Soft

Sold items, Orders, Charity, Donations and Custom counters

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

The app fits perfectly with what our goals are and is easy to navigate. The service is promptly answered within 24 hours as well.

Flashbuy.no

This is a Great app.. Exactly what I needed.. Fast support service if you have any problems or need help.

Velamo

I like the app a lot. It fits to our needs perfectly and the customer service is very helpful. Thank you!

My ilo

I love the app, I think it is a great addition to any website. They are very helpful and accomodating to any queries too.

Bottle et Vitae

The counter looks amazing and works perfecly for my needs.
I would totally recommend if you want to show your sales or impact of your company.

Schools Love Local

I have a fundraiser company and wanted a counter to show how well (or not well) a specific fundraiser was doing. I had to get the paid account since I need to be able to set specific dates. I'm glad I did. Customer service has been great. They helped me to show the counter exactly where I wanted.

TreeFINITY Jewellery

Simple but great! Does exactly what expected, I installed it on my store to count the amount of purchases. The customer service by the way is also amazing and always there to help me with my issues.

Tersano_DEV

After a careful search, I ended up with Sales CountUp APP. It has all the counter functions required for a store and the customer service is top-notch. I will suggest giving it a try to anyone looking for the counter app.

Arabic Book A Month USA

I love this app! It shows how many customers I have served and how many items have been sold. They also have a feature that you can fill in with static numbers that I use to show the years I've been in operation. I love using numbers like this to build trust with customers. Thanks!

Ecotania

This app is awesome, it contains everything you would wish for a sales-counter. Extremely satisfied with the support. They replied to an urgent matter within minutes, despite being late at night. Fully recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7