Reduce your lost cart rate
Boost sales by informing users about promotions and offers during the checkout process and on high-converting pages.
Increase average order value
Increase the average order value by notifying users about the amount to spend to benefit from a discount or free shipping.
Keep your customers loyal
Shoppers will be encouraged to buy more, to buy as soon as possible and to come back to your website to keep buying.
About Killer Sales Messages
IMPROVE YOUR E-COMMERCE PURCHASES WITH FOCUSED MESSAGES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Imagine being able to bring your shoppers to purchase a related product to those in their cart, or to spend more to take advantage of a particular deal or free shipping: for the majority of the online transactions, you just need a small incentive to improve the purchases of your e-commerce and to loyalize a new customer.
A very common mistake is to offer discounts or promotions that customers won’t be able to see, rendering the entire process pointless: Killer Sales Messages solves this problem, offering you the chance to create a message your customers will see once they reach high-converting pages: shopping cart, product detail, and so on.
A Killer Sales Messages app, yet infinite possibilities to increase exponentially the purchases of your e-commerce. Leverage proven tactics to increase conversions so that you earn more from customers you already have, and let them know of sales and promotions to improve the shopping experience.
CONVERT MORE SALES BY DISPLAYING DYNAMIC KILLER SALES NOTICES
Displaying dynamic messages is a proven way to engage customers, make special offers, or nudge customers to buy more or get related products. Messages can even be displayed anywhere on your site thanks to a number of helpful shortcodes!
What can Killer Sales Messages do for my store?
- Display custom messages to your customers on the shopping cart or product detail pages.
- Add messages anywhere on your shop shortcodes are allowed (for example, display promotion notices at the top of a site or collection page).
- Improve sales and average order value by encouraging spending to receive benefits – giving customers a reason why they should spend more can result in a proven increase in up-sells!
- Display dynamic notices with the use of message variables. For example, you can set a minimum amount for free shipping, and the message dynamically displays the difference the customer needs to add to their total to qualify!
- Optionally add a call to action button/URL to encourage your customers to perform the desired action like add to cart or discover more.
- Display responsively custom messages in different looks by choosing among different layouts and customizing them quickly and easily.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
Trashy Cat Club
the app takes my money, but it only shows up blank on my app page. Can't edit it, can't use it. I want my money back for not being able to access the app. I would NOT recommend at this point. Also, if you have an app that is charging people and you see they can't use it, wouldn't you contact them and ask them why? Not happy with this one.
I installed this app, however it disappeared from my store in few days. Tried to reinstall it. Shows a blank page. How to even get in touch with their support??
Vape and Juice
Could have been a good app but they took nearly a week to reply. The blame was levelled at their email server, but for an app maker that focuses on manufacturing a messaging experience, it strikes me as a sign to avoid. When they did reply, there was nothing to indicate what app they were replying from. Customer friendly means nothing to them.
The point of great customer service is to reduce the need for a customer to have to do additional work, such that you make your business indespensibly valuable to the user's life.
If a customer replies to your message with "you still haven't answered my Question" you are doing something wrong
Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We will be taking note of your feedback to constantly improve our customer service.