Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage customers to achieve goals for discounts!

ONE® Malaysia

Easy to install and use. When a specific styling needs come across, Revy team is incredibly helpful in troubleshooting and resolving the issue for us. Give it a shot!

Oplayce.ci

I am pleased to use this app for couple of weeks now and mostly happy about the quick reactivity of the support (Marcelo) to address the issues. Above all this guy listened to my recommandations and made some upgrades to meet my requirements and that is the must from a developper. Congrats and keep the hard work. Thank you again Marcelo.

Bonita Boutique

Very easy to use, no code required, it doesn't affect the loading time and is for free! Love it, I reached the support team to make a suggestion and they answer right away!. Highly recommended to boost your sales.

Elevays

Beautiful interface. Easy to use. Some elements were a bit glitchy (free gifts) so we weren't able to use it for our current sale, but the developer was helpful and we hope to be able to try it out again in the future.

Ravenous Souls

just installed, but easy to use and works out the box.
would only suggest the means to change the currency symbols when specifying banners for different regions/price goals.

otherwise perfect!

Topglamshop

I've been looking for this feature and glad I found it! Not only is it free, but the setup and customization is super easy.

Via Seta

so awesome app, simple but effective!

and so awesome support, reply within minute, we can't ask for more!!!

Heidays1

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I can't recommend Revy and this app enough! The physiological part of this app is brilliant and has made us a lot of money!

Navyday

Revy has been amazing, we use all of their apps and make a lot of money!

Revy Test

Well done app! Simple, but the idea behind is good and solves a real problem.