Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage customers to achieve goals for discounts!

Flattummy Gummy

A free app that instantly makes you more money, who wouldn't install this app? I made an extra $800 in the first 2 days after installing this app, highly recommend this app to anyone that needs to make more money. INSTALL IT NOW!

Cocomoonhawaiii

I was using the countdown timer app for a few weeks on my store so I decided to try this app out, AMAZING! The countdown timer app increase my monthly revenue by around 30% and combined with this app we are currently doubling last months revenue!

Heidays1

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I can't recommend Revy and this app enough! The physiological part of this app is brilliant and has made us a lot of money!

Flekks Cosmetics

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.

Navyday

Revy has been amazing, we use all of their apps and make a lot of money!

Coco Moon Hawaii

A MUST USE APP! its made me a ton of money

Fairlybloom

I've installed a lot of apps and this one by far has made me the most money, thank you

Basics Purity

Our revenue has increased 45% since installing and setting this app up, Revy is the best!

Revy Test

Well done app! Simple, but the idea behind is good and solves a real problem.

2 Next