Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage customers to achieve goals for discounts!

Oplayce.ci

I am pleased to use this app for couple of weeks now and mostly happy about the quick reactivity of the support (Marcelo) to address the issues. Above all this guy listened to my recommandations and made some upgrades to meet my requirements and that is the must from a developper. Congrats and keep the hard work. Thank you again Marcelo.

Bonita Boutique

Very easy to use, no code required, it doesn't affect the loading time and is for free! Love it, I reached the support team to make a suggestion and they answer right away!. Highly recommended to boost your sales.

Elevays

Beautiful interface. Easy to use. Some elements were a bit glitchy (free gifts) so we weren't able to use it for our current sale, but the developer was helpful and we hope to be able to try it out again in the future.

Ravenous Souls

just installed, but easy to use and works out the box.
would only suggest the means to change the currency symbols when specifying banners for different regions/price goals.

otherwise perfect!

Topglamshop

I've been looking for this feature and glad I found it! Not only is it free, but the setup and customization is super easy.

Via Seta

so awesome app, simple but effective!

and so awesome support, reply within minute, we can't ask for more!!!

Womensclothingboutiqu

the motivator actually works and makes you more money, try it!

Heidayss

free and it makes you more money? DOWNLOAD IT!

Vetsspreferred

It only makes sense, 100% recommend!

Flattummy Gummy

A free app that instantly makes you more money, who wouldn't install this app? I made an extra $800 in the first 2 days after installing this app, highly recommend this app to anyone that needs to make more money. INSTALL IT NOW!

Previous 1