Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Virtika Outerwear Europe

I researched the complete universe of FREE GIFT apps, as such an app is core to our business model and advertising approach. This app is excellent with all the right features and functionalities to give merchants the right options, as well as customers an easy and user-friendly customer experience. With over 50% of our sales coming from mobile, it was critical that this also work from a mobile customer experience perspective . . . and it does so very nicely. I needed to have some adjustments made for the app to work seamlessly with our theme (Impulse) on web and mobile, and Adam (the Technician) provided fast and outstanding service to get everything done on time. Thanks to him we were able to meet our go live deadline.

Ed Hardy Official

We just started to use this app to run our promotion campaign, so far so good...We did not know much about the product detail at the beginning, but their developer Adam in support team gave us a lot of helps and always responded to our all kinds of questions on time.

Style No Limits

Just installted the App and my gift was up an running within a few minutes. Adam from the support team was so helpful, I love that they have a live chat on their support team so you get your support immediately. Your really do not need to be techy to use this app.

REJUVENATION

This app was so helpful for an offer we were running. And the customer service was great and very helpful!

MedDirect.ie

Great app, it does exactly what we needed for our ecommerce site, it is easy to use and there is excellent developer support when needed.

Fable Beard Co.

Amazing app for gift functionality. Easy way to add special fun promos to your store. Support is super responsive as well!

Respiro

I really appreciate customer service who very helpful. I'll explore further to use your fitur. Thank you

The Book'd Store

Great customer service from the developers and team. Perfect app to automate free gifts in customer carts.

PetsOwnUs

Great app, love the look and versatility to offer customers a range of free gift option. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

catnapsofficial

The best cart software for free gifts out there, we have tested it out several times. Works really well.