Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

From $14.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Jed North

Great app, does what you need it to do. Needed some help with backend and support was immediate with a fix. Very satisfied!

KPRIZ

I love this app even without the pro version you can do great things. The customer support is more than satisfied, very reactive and ready to help for free

Bijo; Paris

It's pretty easy to use, we tried it for 3 days with a special offert to get a free gift when ordering a certain amount on our e-shop but we didn't set the time zone correctly so we had a small issue that the support service helped to fix. For next campaign we will definitely purchase this app.

Nia Natural Beauty - Irish Made Natural Skincare

I have this installed only a day but for far I'm delighted with it. I loved the look of it from the get go and its very good to do free gifts. I wanted to do layered gifts which it didnt quite know how to figure out but I wrote and voila, Adam sorted it for me for the next day. Super service. Thank you, Excited to know how it impacts my sales. Thank you.

Laboratoire Garancia

Great app that does the job we want after having tested many apps, does not use draft order mode, which can be compatible with others apps! The only thing is that it duplicates the SKU, which we could manage with our logistics third party connector. Adam is of good support and can help customizing a few things :)

Wagshal's

We use this app to promote incremental sales - very easy to set up, looks great from the customer side, and the tech support is very responsive. Would highly recommend.

One Beat Medical

The app's live assistant, Adam, was super helpful with requests. He responded to each question extremely fast. The app itself has also been a good solution to some of Shopify's limitations.

RESTLESS Candles

Great App. Easy to use. Small issue fixed in just a few minutes by Adam who got on to it instantly. Thank you Adam

TabaSkincare

App is very easy to use and when I had some problems (just minimal stuff) I got help very soon and Adam is quick to fix things up. Very good app and definitely the clients are loving the free gifts. 100% Recommended!

Cliphair UK

This is a great app, very easy to use. The customer support was brilliant! I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick solution.