Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

by Singleton software

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

V Coterie

Interesting to read all of the great reviews, because our experience was completely the opposite. Once you install the app, the code overwrites your existing theme template (there is no option to make changes prior to enabling the app -- it just automatically installs). We had so many glitches due to our website having more complex programming. The app interfered with 1) our newsletter pop-up and 2) our Add to Cart buttons. Initially, the Add to Cart button was duplicated on product listings i.e. 2 Add to Cart buttons appeared. When I notified Adam of this, he requested access and did something to "fix" the bug. Now, some of our product listings don't have the Add to Cart button at all. I reached out again, and he said, verbatim, "i check your issue for you but this app do not touch “add to cart” buttons in your store. This will be issue for your theme developer." He seemed to be communicative and timely on the first day I downloaded the app. After that, communication has been very lacking. Strongly recommend against installing this app if you have a more robust site.

January 31, 2021

Hello,
i checked this issue in your store again, to be 100% sure i can write this. Your store contain lot of apps which do the same functionality + custom theme. Thats probably reason why you think this app is problem. Yes you are right, your store is robust, but robust of chaos. Sorry I write you like this, but please first check your store properly, before you will write some of app is guilty for your mess. Anyway, if you will need any help, I can check your store globally and help you to repair. You can write me to email support@singleton-software.com

Beauty Melanin Store

The app had bugs and did not work 10% of the time so I uninstalled it. I kindly reached out to the dev for the uninstalling instructions. Rather than reply with instructions, they replied with "So you are deleting our app?" When I replied that I was they decided to just ghost me rather than provide any support - even though I paid for a full month with the app. Terrible app and support.

January 15, 2021

We are so sorry about your experiences. We received your message at 4:59 AM CET and at 7:00 at the morning we find only your review here and you did not reply to our next email until now. Anyway, if you will need any help just write us to chat located inside app configuration or to our email support@singleton-software.com

Best regards,
Adam

Kentucky Girl

This app doesn't give all the features it promises (ability for customers to choose size of free gift with live cart window being the main one that's absent), also completely stops working when upgrading to Pro version. Support is silent and explanations on the customization site are basically bad english.

November 23, 2020

Hello,
i am sorry i was out of office on sunday. If you want to allow customers to choose from variants for gift, you have to turn off "automatically adding gift to cart" option in offer configuration. Problem with another issues should be also in your theme, but i can also fix it for you. Please let me know to email "support@singleton-software.com" and i will fix all your issues.