Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

Sales Motivator ‑ Free Gifts

by Singleton software

Offer free gifts for products or based on cart total value

Nia Natural Beauty - Irish Made Natural Skincare

I have this installed only a day but for far I'm delighted with it. I loved the look of it from the get go and its very good to do free gifts. I wanted to do layered gifts which it didnt quite know how to figure out but I wrote and voila, Adam sorted it for me for the next day. Super service. Thank you, Excited to know how it impacts my sales. Thank you.

Laboratoire Garancia

Great app that does the job we want after having tested many apps, does not use draft order mode, which can be compatible with others apps! The only thing is that it duplicates the SKU, which we could manage with our logistics third party connector. Adam is of good support and can help customizing a few things :)

Wagshal's

We use this app to promote incremental sales - very easy to set up, looks great from the customer side, and the tech support is very responsive. Would highly recommend.

One Beat Medical

The app's live assistant, Adam, was super helpful with requests. He responded to each question extremely fast. The app itself has also been a good solution to some of Shopify's limitations.

RESTLESS Candles

Great App. Easy to use. Small issue fixed in just a few minutes by Adam who got on to it instantly. Thank you Adam

TabaSkincare

App is very easy to use and when I had some problems (just minimal stuff) I got help very soon and Adam is quick to fix things up. Very good app and definitely the clients are loving the free gifts. 100% Recommended!

Cliphair UK

This is a great app, very easy to use. The customer support was brilliant! I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick solution.

Tekitin Technology

Very easy to use, great app and even better support. Only thing I would suggest is being able to select collections on cart total otherwise love it.

Hi Life

This is by far the best app for free gifts. Plus the support team is awesome. I had a little bug so they fixed it in very quickly and now it's working peferctly fine! I highly recommend

Semilac Shop

Very powerful app, have all the options we need, and customer service is superfast and very helpful. Just awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5