S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Kendall & Everett Home

I started using Sales & Orders after my brother started using it for his website, LifeonPlum.com. Ashton & I build these websites to pay our way thru college. I have Kendall & Everett, and I love the fact that the system does all the work. I also knew that if my brother( the tech guy ) was using it, there was no question for me. I called his rep, Julie and said" I want that same thing" and before you know it, I was producing high-end sales at a lower cost.

My mom uses it to Relish New Orleans.

"Click the Add App Button Today" you won't be sorry.

Aiden Harris

January 3, 2020

Back to back from the brothers Harris!

We appreciate the love - always eager to go every possible extra mile for our honored retailers.

All our best!

Life on Plum

We started using Sales & Orders to increase our online sales and reduce our marketing cost. The team at Sales & Orders is great. The onboarding team was extra helpful and making sure our product listing was right. Once we went live, that is what made the difference.

Sales & Orders is a life saver. Hire them today-

Ashton Harris -

The Garden Gates

I have been using Sales & Orders now for a few years. I started working with the company after a series of bad experiences with similar service providers. The teams at Sales & Orders has been great. My account manager, Julie is very attentive to my insanity and is a great problem solver. The management is very open to input and proactive to improvement. If you are looking for a solution to a true Data Feed Management App, Do Not Hesitate for one minute.

Hey Garden Gates,

Can't beat a legacy! Thanks again for the awesome review!

Survival Kit Warehouse

This is by far and beyond THE BEST app for product feeds and campaign management available.

The setup was super easy and their staff was incredibly helpful - especially Scott who went the extra mile to help us get set up and make sure our Google and Bing feeds were configured properly.

We also just connected and added Facebook and Instagram and our campaigns were set up in just a few minutes.

I couldn't recommend this app more.

Big thanks to Scott and his team - they really helped out when we needed it most!

Hey Survival Kit Warehouse,

Really appreciate the awesome review, Glad Scott was able to take it to the next level for you!

1 3 Next