S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

S&O for Google Feeds & Ads

by Sales & Orders

Manage Google Shopping, Bing, Facebook & Instagram Feeds & Ads

Firebirdworkshop

Fastest support in the world. The best app for those who wanna make a google feed and start a google ads campaign! Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is amazing and has most definitely helped me get sales already. The support is world class they are very knowledgeable and very patient and thorough nothing is too much trouble. All the support guys are fantastic but special shout out to Giovanni how has answered loads of questions and given me lots of advice over the last couple of weeks. Although I'm still in the early stages of this app I am very confident it will live up to all my expectations and hopes. Many thanks.

Stripshop.com

This app really makes everything with google ads and product feed so much easier and understandable. Tony and Scott from support has been very patient and given me top of the range support. I would highly recommend this app.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Anthony at Sales & Orders has been very helpful at getting our feed setup and going with Google Ads and we look forward to start with Bing as it is all together in Sales & Orders app. I'm confident if we run into any issues they will be there to help as much as they can.

August 31, 2020

Hey Coastal Gifts!

We're so glad Anthony was able to get you set up and advertising on Google again!

Never hesitate to reach out to us should you ever need anything at all!

ISS Automotive Solutions

So far so good. Was able to get support from team with any issues I have had. Would recommend for sure.

August 24, 2020

Hey ISS Automotive Solutions!

Glad to hear you are having a great experience - never hesitate to reach out to our team whenever you need help or if you want to learn more about getting the most out of S&O!

Live Well Inc by Wellica - Premium Vitamins and Supplements

The App works well but the support is why you add S&O. Scott in support has helped me out of many issues. We use this App on 3 different stores, and really the support team is why. Scott told me they are working on training videos - when they have those -- I will adjust to 5 stars! The "Help" is organized by the page you are working on -- very smart.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Only feed and Google ads software I will ever use. So easy to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this app.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing the "LOVE"!

E'arrs Inc.

This app works really well and is not too hard to learn once you take some time to explore it! We initially started with a full-service option and worked with a great account manager, then were able to transition to a self-managed option very easily once we were ready to do so. Every person I spoke to and worked with was very friendly and knowledgable! Definitely recommend this app and their services!

Comstrom

Great App. Have been using it for last 8 months. Very useful for advanced Google shopping feed. The pricing of the app however depends upon the Adspend and the number of sku being pushed. Great Guys to work with. Super helpful.

Allure Pack

love it does exactly what we wanted GREAT APP............................................................

Previous 1 3