Shopping Feeds & Ads

Feed & Ad Management For Google, Bing, Facebook & More!

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Steam Sauna Supply

Well, I'm blown away! We were trying to find a way to connect our websites to google and bing and this is by far the best option! We had several issues with other services and continue to bang our head against the wall to no avail! I sat down on a Friday afternoon, installed the app, was greeted by Scott and in no time I had their app installed on both of our websites and the feeds updated into google. No more wondering what is going on with google! You know, and if you don't just message them and they will tell you what's up! I can not convey how impressed I am with he level of service and technology provided by this team! Anyone who leaves a bad review didn't connect with their support team! Now I will rave about Scott, he was fantastic! He knew the answers to all of my questions before I even asked them. He sent easy-to-follow instructions and helped me along when I was being dense. I'm not sure you can ask for anything more from a company! I mean, I can't think of anything! AWESOME TECH + AWESOME TEAM = HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!!!

RIOT! Auto Parts

The S&O team helped me get my feeds set up to my specifications accurately and quickly! The app is extremely versatile in regards to manipulating and enhancing product data. Shout out to Norm and Ed!!

Otaku Lamps

The team over at S&O really helped us grow our brand presence again once we became licensed in the anime industry. They are very knowledgeable about digital marketing and helped our team transition to a self-managed plan.

FloatingNook

Taisha was very helpful and always answered all of my questions about my campaigns. I was completely new to google ads and she helped me learn alot about them.

Maika

Great app and service. Arthur has been wonderful to work with, and extremely effective in increasing our conversions!

Har-Tru

I absolutely love this app and the team at S&O! Nicki has been AMAZING to work with. She has done so many things to boost traffic and conversions for our website. Her last campaign has produced the best selling month since we went live 4 years ago!!! Highly recommend this app and their team - truly the best!

Fan Gear Nation

Great Team and excellent app! They performed a difficult conversion for me with no down time, no lost sales and all inquires to them promptly answered. I highly recommend S&O for Google!!!

BRUCE BOLT

The S&O team is very knowledgeable, supportive and reactive to any questions or concerns and helped me set up campaigns that have been creating ROAS of over 14 for the last 90 days. I would highly recommend using this app.

Firebirdworkshop

Fastest support in the world. The best app for those who wanna make a google feed and start a google ads campaign! Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

This app is amazing and has most definitely helped me get sales already. The support is world class they are very knowledgeable and very patient and thorough nothing is too much trouble. All the support guys are fantastic but special shout out to Giovanni how has answered loads of questions and given me lots of advice over the last couple of weeks. Although I'm still in the early stages of this app I am very confident it will live up to all my expectations and hopes. Many thanks.

Previous 1 3 4