Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Soundrise

Great way to add a little countdown and scarcity to my holiday deals. Learning curve is a slightly steep, but once you get it where countdown and quantity counter are, rest is easy.

June 10, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing team

rbjgear

I used and enjoyed this App but my biggest problem, is figuring out how to cancel it and stop paying for it. I've tried reaching out to their support, two different ways. I don't want to pay for this app anymore. I'll be suspending my online store for the next 3 months.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for reaching us. You should uninstall our app to cancel the subscription. After 3 months, you can reinstall it to continue using it.
Can you please update this review?
We replied to your email. Please check it.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

UnhappyBanana

So far, it's creating good excitement! I may upgrade to pro at some point in the future. will post another review if I upgrade

April 27, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Our app can help your store to improve social proof. It'd be great if you can upgrade your review in the future.
If you have any questions, please email us or chat with us.

PRIMO DYNAMIC

Interesting app . Not sure how well it works yet but they make you leave a review to turn off their branding. Will update later

April 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Hope our app can work well and help your store.
You don't have to leave a review to remove the watermark. You can turn it off as you want.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

insanelifehacks

I left a review to remove the water mark, will leave one once I've used it dcdmlkckcmrkcermckcm ccmmcrijerijre

April 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Soft Furry Love

I used this app for scarcity, its pretty good as is does its part, though it would be great if it were cheaper

March 28, 2021

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve Sales Pop Master - Countdown in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Autoketing team

Gear-Gun

i used to love this app becasue it helps me in win my customers trust and boost my sales . is recommended

March 28, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your recommendation. We feel glad when knowing that our app can help your store to get sales and develop.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Best regards

CoronaCapShield

good app, only want you to reduced the minioicture to round. fantastic jib well done. best app that.

March 17, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

Mabask

Great app! Only gave 4*s as my pop ups do not display according to sales as I want & instead comes up randomly (this feature is deselected in settings). Messaged customer service about this a couple of times and no response till date. Regardless great app. Helps push sales a lot.

March 14, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback. We're sorry that we didn't receive any message from you.
We will send you an email to solve the issue. Please don't worry!

rhodese

service replied a hello and then never replied to my message, the message processing is too untimely

March 10, 2021

We're very sorry for the disconnection.
We have answered your questions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,