Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Ups, Social Proof, Countdown Timer-Stock

Common Gizmo

the great app must-have for beginners. truely helps make this much easier and simpler. I loved the timer and the popup

Dexceptional

awesome app. i strongly recommend it. easy to use, sustainable

Geschenkguru

the only thing is that the app , little complicated is for beginers but is great.
i will try this app and will later say how this app work !

Interiors by Elizabeth

Helped us for promoting urgency on our website. Great customization features. Simple UI toolkit and language to making it easy to customize.

Shopamat

i used this app, this helped me a lot. thank you very much . i appreciate your works. one of the best app on the shopify store thank you

The Pup Swag

I think this app is really great for building a new website and also increasing sales. I enjoyed the sales popup feature. Thank you. I highly recommend it.

That Corgi Brand

Great app that allows me to keep customers aware of purchases happening in my store that results in more conversions!

Abarthclub Hertfordshire

looks good and have high hopes and will come back and leave better review nearer the time with improvements of how the app is working

Salt and Lush

I had been using another app for sales optimisation but apparently that has been removed from the Shopify App Store due to conflict of interest. I have still had this app installed and had used it before for Countdown feature. I am hoping to achieve some good results with this app now that I am going to start using it again. Additionally feedback will be given in due time.

Truelifeidea

Its a good app with variety of functions, would recommend to make the stock counter fluctuating for different items at same time so that it doesn't appear that there is same quantity left for all items.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 445 446