Sales Pop Master ‑ Pop ups

Sales Pop Master ‑ Pop ups

by Autoketing

Sales Pop Up Notifications, Show Recent Orders By Sales Popup

Mamma BG

Good app. Used it for all my stores and it works perfectly every time. Very satisfied. Thank you guys :)

mr.lube

I installed this app to help increase sales. The app most certainly exceeded my expectations. Most excellent. .

SelfCareCentral

Very easy to set up. Still getting it set up but it does not appear that you can take off the time of purchase which would be the only down side.

Shoppy Haul

I just add this app to my store. I will try it and hope it works well.I hope this app help me to boost my sales. Thank you

Salem Shop

I like it it is very easy to use. Very nice for the beginner. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Purple Hair Don't Care Boutique

perfect. ithink its funny that its free but I have to spend my time to write a 100 word minimum review for you

A Court of Candles

Works okay - However it's a little weird that it won't randomize the products that were recently purchased. You can choose to populate up to the last 100 orders, but either way it won't randomize.

Because of this, on every page the customer visits, it just refreshes back to the beginning of the recently ordered list, populating the exact same. Hardly anyone is going to spend more than a 10 seconds per page, so basically every page they go to is going to only show that same product they just saw on the previous page and so on unless they sit there and wait for the rotation.

I contacted support and was told it was randomized, which is obviously wasn't on my site, and told them so, but was ignored.

Fix this, and the app would be perfectly fine in my opinion. For now, I have no use for it.

Audiolaby

This app is good simply you need to add the feature of importing recent ordersinstead of waiting for new orders to take place! Thanks

Organico Pilipinas

It is cool and convenient. Suppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good.

Bear Store

O aplicativo é agil, melhorou meus resultados.
bem automatizado, rápido. Indico para os demais que usam e-comerce.

Previous 1 3 4