Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Ups, Social Proof, Countdown Timer-Stock

Fortspan

love it. does a great job. keep up the great work team!!!!!!!!!! minimum characters is 100 so here i go....

futulogue

nice!! great job i really like this app. Time saved and easy to use. Download this apps now people cheers!

The Angel Watch Company

Great app but find the countdown timer often doesn't display correctly...............................

February 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We see that you cancelled charge, so our app doesn't work and we cannot check the countdown timer.
Please send us an email if you have any questions.
Best regards

Wiccan Place

I like the app and use it for a year. Looks good, flexible options and design. I would recommend the app to all shopify stores owners.

Sally Glamor

I like this app it help me a lot
You have more than one app
Most what I have it's the countdown
Thanks

TekDesignz

I have used this for one of my other products and it works very well. This helps in providing trust to customers to shop at your site

Coffee and Bjj

feels pretty simple so far.. ufufp4fu4fnfn4ufnu4nfunwunfjfnkfnefnkfnenfinfun4fnu4nfun4wjfnejnfun4fuwnufnwufnuw4nfuw4

The Pocket Cinema

I USED THIS GREAT THANKS FOR DEVELLOPING IT FOR US I FOUD IT EASY TO USE SPECIALLY FOR A BEGINNER LIKE ME

Camaleaoshops

Muito Bom, Deu uma forma diferente na minha loja, e posso configurar da forma que quero que apareça as informações.

Magic-tshirts

App is very good for startup its a amazing apps who want to start online business and want to do online marketing for getting leads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 536 537