Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

par Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Compte à rebours

4.7 de 5 étoiles

La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.

• 5 de 5 étoiles
    1 % des évaluations sont des évaluations à 1 étoiles

Tous les avis

1 ‑ 10 de 5452 avis

MARIA LAGUILLO

Perfect! This app is fantastic, it´s everything I was expecting. Thank you for making our stores simplier.

25 septembre 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Stigfjorden Nordic

It works well helps a little bit with conversion-.......................................................

24 septembre 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Vlicious Yoni Care

Great and sales have increased Very very very very very good app Everyone should use this app Sales are sky rocketing

22 septembre 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing team

gabrielvirtual.com.br

MUITO BOM MESMO VAI AJUDA MUITO QUEM TA INICIANDO VLW GOSTEI MUITO QUANDO TIVER FATURANDO EU MUDO O PLANO

15 septembre 2021

Seu feedback significa muito para nós. Ficamos muito felizes ao saber que você está satisfeito com nosso aplicativo.
Envie um e-mail ou inicie um chat ao vivo se tiver problemas com o aplicativo.

Atenciosamente,

Elegant Lioness Shop

This is a great additional app to my store, I just installed it and I'm hoping to get sales. What I love the most is the customer support, always there answering all my questions and helping me understand everything. I will recommend this app to my friends.

12 juillet 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Corral Shop

does what its supposed to do, and it didn't really slow down anything=) I mainly use the pop up thing

27 juin 2021

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Soundrise

Great way to add a little countdown and scarcity to my holiday deals. Learning curve is a slightly steep, but once you get it where countdown and quantity counter are, rest is easy.

10 juin 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing team

rbjgear

I used and enjoyed this App but my biggest problem, is figuring out how to cancel it and stop paying for it. I've tried reaching out to their support, two different ways. I don't want to pay for this app anymore. I'll be suspending my online store for the next 3 months.

28 avril 2021

Thanks for reaching us. You should uninstall our app to cancel the subscription. After 3 months, you can reinstall it to continue using it.
Can you please update this review?
We replied to your email. Please check it.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

UnhappyBanana

So far, it's creating good excitement! I may upgrade to pro at some point in the future. will post another review if I upgrade

27 avril 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Our app can help your store to improve social proof. It'd be great if you can upgrade your review in the future.
If you have any questions, please email us or chat with us.

PRIMO DYNAMIC

Interesting app . Not sure how well it works yet but they make you leave a review to turn off their branding. Will update later

25 avril 2021

Thanks for your review. Hope our app can work well and help your store.
You don't have to leave a review to remove the watermark. You can turn it off as you want.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Précédent 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 545 546