Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Compte à rebours

Forfait gratuit disponible

Avis

4.7 de 5 étoiles

La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.

• 5 de 5 étoiles
  • 1 de 5 étoiles
    1 % des évaluations sont des évaluations à 1 étoiles
101 ‑ 110 de 5478 avis

CÉDELAR

I used this application and it helped me a lot in getting great sales. I would suggest preferring this application to every Shopify store. Thank you Autoketing for a wonderful application.

19 novembre 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

SleepComfort™

Niceee shevere shevereeeeeeeeffr4r4rf4rfrrfrgftrgtrgtgtghtht6hyythyythythtytghtrghtrghtrhgtrhtrhthtrh

19 novembre 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Lee’s Bright Horizon

This app is working pretty good so far and I will keep using it to get more sale in my store. I give it a 5 stars

Tech Shooping

Better than Otherss yes i will recommend this app for everyoneBetter than Otherss yes i will recommend this app for everyone

16 novembre 2020

Honest Dog Tribe

So far so good in helping create scarcity with the inventory stock countdown bar. They have a new feature that rolled out in regards to showing a Coupon Wheel. Super easy to setup and it's helping me get engagements with my customers. Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time on mobile. I've tested specifically on my iPhone using the safari browser and the chrome browser and about 8/10 times when the user enters their email the spinner doesn't animate and give the user their coupon. I've tested on an Android phone using Chrome and it seemed to work on the first try. So i'm not sure if it's due to my sites speed or the app itself not being performant on iPhone. But turning off the Coupon Wheel feature increases my sites speed back by 10 points. Hope they get this resolved because it's a great feature.

15 novembre 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue.
Please contact us if you have further questions
Regards

Fortnite VIP Account

i like the app and im going to look if im paying again because the old app i used wasnt that good im think im going to continue on this one

luvinadeal

Nice app. Helps me very much to optimizie the conversion rate. I am very excited how much money I can do more with this app.

THESERIESHOP™

great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp

superladystar

I use this app, it really works, a very good product, which can increase sales! This is an easy-to-use app.

Exclusive Trades

I really love this app I always use it for all my stores it really does help boost the conversion rate!

11 novembre 2020

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,