Sales Popup Master ‑ Countdown

Sales popup, popups, sale notification, countdown timer-stock

• Jouissant d’une grande popularité auprès des entreprises basées aux États-Unis

Forfait gratuit disponible

Avis

4.8 de 5 étoiles

La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.

• 5 de 5 étoiles
  • 1 de 5 étoiles
    1 % des évaluations sont des évaluations à 1 étoiles
5471 ‑ 5480 de 5506 avis

Gym-maniacs-co

This is a great app for helping people to get the urgent feelling and boost sales very efectively.
I recomend

TheBeYoutifulFactory

Had a problem with test order. Agent helped me with it. Thank you so much. This is a very good app and really good customer service.

D-Dicata

This app does what is says. Easy to use and easy to install. The only thing I don't like is the app name on the pop-up.

Lunar Jewelry

boasted my conversion rate as soon as i installed this app. I've used many sales pop apps that are very scamming but not sales pop up. so thank you!

Parenting Products Usa

thanks this help for my store. hope you could have fast action whenever customers ask.

Mamma BG

Good app. Used it for all my stores and it works perfectly every time. Very satisfied. Thank you guys :)

mr.lube

I installed this app to help increase sales. The app most certainly exceeded my expectations. Most excellent. .

SelfCareCentral

Very easy to set up. Still getting it set up but it does not appear that you can take off the time of purchase which would be the only down side.

Shoppy Haul

I just add this app to my store. I will try it and hope it works well.I hope this app help me to boost my sales. Thank you

Salem Shop

I like it it is very easy to use. Very nice for the beginner. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee