Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

par Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Compte à rebours

4.7 de 5 étoiles

La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.

• 5 de 5 étoiles
    1 % des évaluations sont des évaluations à 1 étoiles

Tous les avis

81 ‑ 90 de 5463 avis

The Caseland LLC

I used this app to increase my sales. It gets your attention when you go on the site and builds customer trust!

22 novembre 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Sticker Sensations

Support are poor and insufficient. They take an entire week to reply me, and all they say is that i must delete and reinstall the app . . . and so loose all my information?

22 novembre 2020

We're sorry for the error. You need to reinstall the app to make it work again. You won't lose your settings.

Regards

COSIEST FURNITURE

Great App. This app help me settle down the promotion of Black Friday promotion a lot. We will try to grow our email list.

ArtigosTec

Good, my best. It help me to improve my sells. Free and very useful. I recommend. The free version is good, imagine the paid version.

20 novembre 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Bronson

20 novembre 2020

CÉDELAR

I used this application and it helped me a lot in getting great sales. I would suggest preferring this application to every Shopify store. Thank you Autoketing for a wonderful application.

19 novembre 2020

Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

SleepComfort™

Niceee shevere shevereeeeeeeeffr4r4rf4rfrrfrgftrgtrgtgtghtht6hyythyythythtytghtrghtrghtrhgtrhtrhthtrh

Lee’s Bright Horizon

This app is working pretty good so far and I will keep using it to get more sale in my store. I give it a 5 stars

Tech Shooping

Better than Otherss yes i will recommend this app for everyoneBetter than Otherss yes i will recommend this app for everyone

16 novembre 2020

Honest Dog Tribe

So far so good in helping create scarcity with the inventory stock countdown bar. They have a new feature that rolled out in regards to showing a Coupon Wheel. Super easy to setup and it's helping me get engagements with my customers. Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time on mobile. I've tested specifically on my iPhone using the safari browser and the chrome browser and about 8/10 times when the user enters their email the spinner doesn't animate and give the user their coupon. I've tested on an Android phone using Chrome and it seemed to work on the first try. So i'm not sure if it's due to my sites speed or the app itself not being performant on iPhone. But turning off the Coupon Wheel feature increases my sites speed back by 10 points. Hope they get this resolved because it's a great feature.

15 novembre 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue.
Please contact us if you have further questions
Regards