Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Bark Husher

So far so good. A bit confusing to learn how to customize and turn certain features off, but I ended up figuring most of it out. Would recommend to a friend.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for your recommendation. We're very happy that our app can help your business. Please contact us if you have any issues or questions.

Regards

flawleSS edge

I'll see how is goes..... I wish you'd given more than 3 days to trial it. Sounds good and I was a bit lost as to what to do once I'd agreed to give it go. Gradually found my way around and now I think I have it set up correctly. I like to look of it , fingers crossed it works for me . Thank you

January 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when knowing that you're set up our app successfully.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

PickYourBeauty

Application qui m'est d'un recours extrême pour rajouter du social proof sur ma boutique . sans cette appli je ne peux lancer ma boutique

December 14, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Veuillez nous envoyer un courriel ou démarrer un chat en direct si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application.

Meilleures salutations,

Kosmo Universa

I use this app to bring a sense of urgency. So far so good. No complaints thus far. Very easy to access.

December 13, 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ArtigosTec

Good, my best. It help me to improve my sells. Free and very useful. I recommend. The free version is good, imagine the paid version.

November 20, 2020

We're willing to support you and help with settings.
Thanks a lot

Bronson

November 20, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

CÉDELAR

I used this application and it helped me a lot in getting great sales. I would suggest preferring this application to every Shopify store. Thank you Autoketing for a wonderful application.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

MyLittleHeartbeat™ - Fetal Heart Rate Monitor

it's okay, too many adjustments possible which can leave you a bit confused but it does what it should do

October 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our app creates many options for merchants to set up.
Please contact us if you're confused while setting up features.
We're ready to help.

Regards,

Genesis Hair Import

Im using it to see if it will help with sales so I dont have a true review yet. I will update you after my trial.

October 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are always to answer your questions.

Kind regards

Prati store

esse app poderia ter mais opções de retirar o que queremos e deixar só o que queremos, isso é um pé no saco, tirando isso até que é bom.

September 27, 2020

We have received your feedback. We will try to improve our app in the next version. Hope that you can continue using our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards