Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Neter Gold

So far so good. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 100 characters? I don’t even give my with this many letters. So yeah.

April 24, 2019

Dear Neter Gold,

The Classy Flyer

it was alright but then i had to find out i make a review for my first time as nobody else had review my products

April 12, 2019

Dear The Classy Flyer,

©

I'm only leaving a review because it requires you to leave a review to take away the logo. It is also making you make your review 100 characters minimum.

April 5, 2019

Dear ©,

Tragos Sin Alcohol

I would like my country and cities to appear in the pop up, i need more time for check the app, but it looks good

April 4, 2019

Dear Tragos Sin Alcohol,

Juvenescence

April 1, 2019

Dear Juvenescence,

Thanks for your feedback! Perhaps there is a misunderstanding here. You can still delete the logo without leaving a review. We really love customer feedback. Thanks a lot!

Plops Shop

go look wkemdkmedkmefdkmefkmekfmekfmekfdmeñkdmekdmekdmedkmewkdmkdmekdmedkmedkemdkemdkemdkemdkemdkemdkemdkemdkemdkem

April 1, 2019

Dear Plops Shop,

TrueLife Moments

I'm not sure how or if the app will really work. I was forced to leave a review to get full access. We'll see how it goes and I'll update later.

March 30, 2019

Dear TrueLife Moments,

Clutch Loot

Just installed the app and it is very easy to use and shows social proof to incoming customers.

*Settings will not save and unable to change anything. Will update review after contacted by customer support.

March 27, 2019

Dear Clutch Loot,

Thanks for your feedback and your review, we checking your site to see how sales-pop works, if you have any problem please contact us via email win@autoketinng.com or live chat in dashboard
your evaluation is our motivation!

Skull flow

the application does well. you don't need to get a purchase to get the pop up and i think that is good

March 22, 2019

Dear Skull flow,

Liboutyx

it's so cool zdbegeyfehfbefhfuifyeffheiufhrfuhrfkhfygeyugfrrhueuigjhgohf!eyehfjehiceufezhfueheufyezgfezgfe

March 18, 2019