Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

PickYourBeauty

Application qui m'est d'un recours extrême pour rajouter du social proof sur ma boutique . sans cette appli je ne peux lancer ma boutique

December 14, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Veuillez nous envoyer un courriel ou démarrer un chat en direct si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application.

Meilleures salutations,

Kosmo Universa

I use this app to bring a sense of urgency. So far so good. No complaints thus far. Very easy to access.

December 13, 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot

ArtigosTec

Good, my best. It help me to improve my sells. Free and very useful. I recommend. The free version is good, imagine the paid version.

November 20, 2020

We're willing to support you and help with settings.
Thanks a lot

Bronson

November 20, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

CÉDELAR

I used this application and it helped me a lot in getting great sales. I would suggest preferring this application to every Shopify store. Thank you Autoketing for a wonderful application.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

MyLittleHeartbeat™ - Fetal Heart Rate Monitor

it's okay, too many adjustments possible which can leave you a bit confused but it does what it should do

October 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our app creates many options for merchants to set up.
Please contact us if you're confused while setting up features.
We're ready to help.

Regards,

Genesis Hair Import

Im using it to see if it will help with sales so I dont have a true review yet. I will update you after my trial.

October 4, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are always to answer your questions.

Kind regards

Prati store

esse app poderia ter mais opções de retirar o que queremos e deixar só o que queremos, isso é um pé no saco, tirando isso até que é bom.

September 27, 2020

We have received your feedback. We will try to improve our app in the next version. Hope that you can continue using our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards

CHOSEN2CREATE

I have been using this app for about a month. I have truly seen an uptick in sales. It is a good investment for my business.

August 18, 2020

We're so happy to hear that our app can help your store to boost sales. Please recommend our app to your friends.
Thanks for your review as well.
Have a nice day!

Autoketing team

Sugood Store

I have just installed the app, so far, it is helpful.
It helps you promote your products in the store.

August 7, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please email us if you have any questions or problems.
We're waiting for your feedback.
Kind regards