Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Amazing Fancy Shop®

gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 22, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

Qucus

Oke, nice ap.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 21, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.

BSCO House

very good! I got this app cause of how it can increase your sales tremendously and it has helped us increase our AOV

February 18, 2021

We are very happy when our app can help you increase sales. Thanks for your review.
Please chat with us or email us if you have any questions or issues.
We're ready to support you.

Autoketing team

Love Coffee Treats

I am using this app very happily since it has the potential to increase a sale from my online store, I love it.

February 14, 2021

Labela Shop

Ja usei o aplicativo antes e sempre foi muito util para minhas lojas. Novamente estou utilizando o Sales Pop. Estou gostando ainda

February 13, 2021

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Ficamos muito felizes ao saber que você está satisfeito com nosso aplicativo.

Atenciosamente,

T E S E R V E O N ®

top top top demais, parabéns vocês merecem eu adoreiiii estou usando desde de quando começei na shopify gostei e gostei

February 9, 2021

Cumprimentos,

DELLES STORE

o aplicativo ta de parabéns, já to usando aplicativo na minha loja alguns dias ta funcionando muito bem mesmo, bem pratico, meu ponto negativo é porque em inglês

February 9, 2021

Cumprimentos,

MOLVSENLIN

bonne application , elle booste mes ventes ! je recommande pour tous les ecommercants ! bon business .

February 6, 2021

Merci pour votre recommandation. Nous sommes très heureux que notre application puisse aider votre entreprise. Veuillez nous contacter si vous avez des problèmes ou des questions.

Cordialement

Melton’s Store

I just installed their app I like how it looked on other websites so I had to give it a try so far it's very easy to use and set up so we'll see how it goes

February 2, 2021

My Lil Bear

Amazing! This has helped me in the start of my ecommerce journey and I know that this will generate me some sales in the near future.

January 31, 2021

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're willing to support you and help with settings.

Thanks a lot