Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

BabyArk Artigos Infantis

.................................................................................................................................................................

Tokoro Cases

Saved all settings and it is not showing up on my store, have tried to contact support and not much help provided

October 9, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for the delay in response. We have a different timezone. We replied to your email to support you.
Please turn on our app, then we can check your issue.

Dwarven Widgets

Never could get the inventory bar to show up. I reached out to customer support several times. Each time I got some version of "We are working on it. But we don't see an inventory for your products can you please advise". Which I would respond to telling them how much inventory I had. only to get same reply.
When I sent a screen shot of the products page showing the inventory, I got no further communication from them and a few days later they just closed the ticket with no explanation or ANY further communication at all. I uninstalled the app as it did not work and obviously they were not trying to actually help. Now I know why they want a review as soon as you install and before you use it.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We will send you an email to support and solve your issue. Please check it.
Please contact us via win@autoketing.com if you have any question
Autoketing team

krazykokonut

Hi there. I have recently opened a store on Shopify. Loaded this app today. Will see how it goes and comment later.

Hollies Haberdashery

crashes every time I try to change the colour

bhefbdjhcbdsjkc snide jksbnvsjrhvrvjhrnfvrsjfv nvjnwjkrwjvnknvksdnvjksd

September 21, 2019

Please reinstall our app, then we will fix the problem.
We are willing to support you.

Lady-Mirror™

Doesn't work, the timer, the stock bar and the sales notifications doesn't appear and i don't know why, can you help me please ?

September 14, 2019

Hi there, our support team will check your site and contact you soon!
Autoketing team,
Best regards!

TheLovePendant™ Collar que proyecta "Te Amo" en 100 idiomas distintos

Gracias por la aplicacion apenas lo probaré pero se que me será de gran utilidad magnifica labor para hcer una app

Dictonlineshop.com

can't save ...............................................................................................................................

September 7, 2019

Sorry for the issue. We will check the problem and contact you via email.
Autoketing team

My Pretty Print

does not work. Installed it and no pop up sales. I will try to find anther alternative because this app doesnt work

Aolon

Never use this app! Its pop-up window can't be displayed, and the contact with Sales Pop Master and Shipify can't solve this problem! So, don't download this app, it will only waste your time!