Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Group Vale

estou testando o aplicativo ainda...................................................................

Malkia Skin

Havent used the app as of yet, but hopefully it will help me to gain more customers and turn it into profit

Inspirishop

they forced me to do a review for them because i wanted to remove their bagde from dislpaying for customers

Schwartz & von Halen

How do I setup that certain products wont de displayed? Cause I dont want all my products to be shown..

August 18, 2019

Dear Schwartz & von Halen,

If you using order type, you can choose hide or show item in dashboard, if you using product add to cart type, we will provider feature to hide your product by add `ak-hide` tag in products you want to hide. We will notify you when the function is released next week. If you have any question please let us know via email support@autoketing.com or leave us a message in live chat dashboard.

Thank you!

P L A G E A L L U R E ™

I Don't know cause after I put the app when I put a reduction for my customers, they can't use the Code promo AT the cash. The Space (Little box for you to put the code promo before you pay) Don't show. It's not appear no more

Imperio Trip

toper de maais caralho isso e muito kzika caralhoooooooooooooooooooooo sou milionario agora fuck you

Arabian Pretty

i liked the app's idea, but it's still too early to judge the app. i have not experience it with costumers yet.

getscreenmate

doesnt work at all and tried all settings, not sure what the problem is but definitely needs to be fixed ASAP

June 5, 2019

Dear getscreenmate,

We fixed your issue and Sales Pop Master is working in your site now. Please check the image capture screen below:

Best regards,
Autoketing team

Diva's Boutique76

I havent used it yetnnnmnmnmnmlml;k;lmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmllmlmlmlmlllmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlmlm

May 31, 2019

Dear Diva's Boutique76,

Thank you for your review, if you have any problem please let us know, we always here to help you.

Thank you so much!

Leggings Plus NC

I just finished setting it up...I really do hope it's set up properly and works as well as reviews say.

May 20, 2019

Dear Leggings Plus NC,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you have any question or problem, please contact us via live chat on your dashboard or mail to support@autoketing.com!

Autoketing team,