Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

HiWetty | We are focused to deliver the best shaving solutions for men.

i used sales pop master and it's really increasing my conversion rates.
i really loved the app. Don't worry guys give it a try.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. Can you update to a 5-star review if you're satisfied with our app?
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

The Tree Of Heart

Great app for the site and look is too good.
to help us with the tracking as well.
Great with the popups
Great best and great

Sam Création Collection

trop de pop up qui risquent de faire fuir le client . néamoins cela reste un très bon moyen je pense pour amener du trafic sur notre site web

ED DIAMOND COSMETIC

I Don't use just ask for a review easy to set up it . I will a review when using it.Goooooooooooood

December 12, 2019

Thanks for your installation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
It would be great that you update the review if you're satisfied with our app.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Rich Cosmetics

i just got it. ill come back to give a full review later and let you know if i actually like it. rn idk

Highways

Best of the best on Pop app, because this make my store look more seriously and peoples begin to buy too.

Percy The Park Keeper

Very helpful but it could do with a few more features. At least it's free. The low stock feature is very good.

Zak Longo

i used this app and they forced me to leave a review so here it is lollll sdflaksjflaskjfdlkasjdflkajsflkasfdjas

H&H Company

Does not show countdown stock. but does display sales pop. not user friendly to set up. waiting for response from them

W-eShopping

I just installed it and I think it would help. Will definitely update my review after using it regularly.