Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

WishAGift

It is a beautiful app. I highly recommend to everyone to use. Get it quickly because the price might

September 30, 2021

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Trípe Loja

Ainda não sei classificar corretamente o App, pois não instalei o mesmo na Loja ainda, estou esperando o retorno do Suporte para saber se pago algum valor após os 7 dias gratuitos. Att. Ariane.

September 30, 2021

Obrigado pelo seu comentário. Entraremos em contato para oferecer mais suporte.
Por favor, verifique sua caixa de entrada de e-mail.

Cumprimentos

Ignittion Calisthenics

Buena aplicación. Es útil y sencilla de utilizar. Fácil de configurar. Fácil de instalar Recomendada

September 28, 2021

Tu reseña nos alegra el día. Gracias por tu reseña. Nos alegra saber que está satisfecho con nuestra aplicación.

Envíenos un correo electrónico o chatee con nosotros si tiene alguna pregunta. Estamos listos para ayudarlo lo antes posible.

Gracias

MARIA LAGUILLO

Perfect! This app is fantastic, it´s everything I was expecting. Thank you for making our stores simplier.

September 25, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Stigfjorden Nordic

It works well helps a little bit with conversion-.......................................................

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Vlicious Yoni Care

Great and sales have increased Very very very very very good app Everyone should use this app Sales are sky rocketing

September 22, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

gabrielvirtual.com.br

MUITO BOM MESMO VAI AJUDA MUITO QUEM TA INICIANDO VLW GOSTEI MUITO QUANDO TIVER FATURANDO EU MUDO O PLANO

September 15, 2021

Seu feedback significa muito para nós. Ficamos muito felizes ao saber que você está satisfeito com nosso aplicativo.
Envie um e-mail ou inicie um chat ao vivo se tiver problemas com o aplicativo.

Atenciosamente,

Elegant Lioness Shop

This is a great additional app to my store, I just installed it and I'm hoping to get sales. What I love the most is the customer support, always there answering all my questions and helping me understand everything. I will recommend this app to my friends.

July 12, 2021

Your feedback means a lot to us. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Corral Shop

does what its supposed to do, and it didn't really slow down anything=) I mainly use the pop up thing

June 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Soundrise

Great way to add a little countdown and scarcity to my holiday deals. Learning curve is a slightly steep, but once you get it where countdown and quantity counter are, rest is easy.

June 10, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,