Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

Top2bottomshop

made me review it before I could even use it, have to review in order to use so this sucks. nnnn cdvdvd

August 26, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us if you have any question.
Kind regards

Ammaniti

App Review. We review all apps and app updates submitted to the App Store in an effort to determine whether they are reliable, perform as expected, and are free of offensive material. As you plan and develop your app, make sure to use these guidelines and resources

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your information. Hope you can update this review after you use our app. Please contact us if you have any question.
Kind regards

ClickableCarts

I am not totally sure how too enable this app or make it start working on my shopify store as when i go too previw it nothing appears or changes

August 4, 2019

Dear ClickableCarts,
Sorry to hear that, our support team will check your setting and contact you soon!
Autoketing team,
Best regards!

Silver Steel

Poor form to suddenly decide to start charging for this app and not notify users who have supported you for so long. Instead, you just disabled the app so it wouldn't work anymore with no warning.

Seems to be the pick of the bunch of the pop-up apps. Lots of custom features make this a user-friendly experience.

eseros

Supa Coco

it's pretty easy to use, and this works wonder for sales. Social proof is a thing now to encourage customers to buy.

May 16, 2019

Dear Supa Coco,

Thank you for your great review, we hope you enjoyed Sales Pop Master. Your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

Angelbloom

I used this to help me betterr cuz my shopify didn’t sale anything until now . I’m struggling .... t

May 9, 2019

Dear Angelbloom,

We are so sorry to hear that. If you have any question about this app, please leave us a message on the live chat on your dashboard or email us via support@autoketing.com.
We are always willing to help you!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Territorio Sibarita

Ni me ha dejado explorar y ya me pide una reseña, no puede ser que ni siquiera hayan pasado 2 minutos

March 28, 2019

Dear Territorio Sibarita,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation!

Autoketing team
Regards!

jessasbizarre

I like the app. But when I tried to uninstall it it messed up my page. The pop up is overlapping on specific sections. It's annoying!!!!

1 2 4 Next