Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Shopp Street

I'm new to Shopify so don't have much traffic coming on. The app should have a feature that allows you to stop pop ups after a certain time/day of when it happened. Example: 'Someone bought this product 3 days ago' is not a great look for your website. I should be able to choose 'Do not show events that occurred 1 day ago etc. Thanks.

May 7, 2019

Dear Shopp Street,

Wow, that's a great idea, don't worry we will update in next version as soon as possible, please let us know if you have any problem via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard. Thank a lot :)

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Relógio Clube

o app parece ser muito bom, mas ainda eu estou em fase de teste do mesmo , vamos ver como ele se sai nos proximos dias de uso

April 30, 2019

Dear Relógio Clube,

Thanks for your review, we hope you will have a good experience with Sales pop master, if you have any questions please contact us via email: win@autoketing.com

Autoketing team,
Regards!

Max's Best

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 28, 2019

Dear Max's Best,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation!

Autoketing team
Regards!

A Court of Candles

Works okay - However it's a little weird that it won't randomize the products that were recently purchased. You can choose to populate up to the last 100 orders, but either way it won't randomize.

Because of this, on every page the customer visits, it just refreshes back to the beginning of the recently ordered list, populating the exact same. Hardly anyone is going to spend more than a 10 seconds per page, so basically every page they go to is going to only show that same product they just saw on the previous page and so on unless they sit there and wait for the rotation.

I contacted support and was told it was randomized, which is obviously wasn't on my site, and told them so, but was ignored.

Fix this, and the app would be perfectly fine in my opinion. For now, I have no use for it.

1 2 4 Next