Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Cell Smart

I have used this app to increase conversion rates. Happy with it so far, would like to see some more themes for the sales pop side. Example Easter themes, Christmas themes ect.
Well keep monitoring performance.

InNature Teas

Great app , we recommend ! We have used ............... it gas assisted traffic ad sales ...............................................................................

Zahnkasten

application cool facile a utiliser je recommande fortement ? il y a beaucoup de chose que l'ont peut modifier

Katamavak

I used this app to help me understand what interested people and how to choose a product line. It takes some work but it seems to be helping. I have no complaints about any features.

B91

daWFaWfawfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Urban Analogy

wonderful app, has so many useful features! will keep it for a long time, I can boost my sales with this app. It could improve a bit on being more user friendly.

ZooLoo

Very interesting Add. Would love to have a longer testing time. Three days seem a little bit to short for validating the impact on my sales.

europemasks

is a very great app but you have to leave review until you can remove the verified by autoketing button.

CheapSqueak

I love all the options available. It's very intuitive and easy to navigate through. And the price is reasonable too.

The Celica Shop

Sales popopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopoopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopopop works