Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Hacked By Nature

thanks for such a great app! I love all of the features. It was super easy to install. I cant wait to see how well it helps conversions.

EngineRacing

this app help me to increase sales! Great App! very recommended! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luxury Imp

VERY NICEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS, it helps me to sell A LOT OF PRODUCTS WITH THIS POP!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IIIITTTTTTT ♥

GreenBeez

very useful, it has assisted in generating sale on my online store................................................................

Poppys Crafts

This App was recommended to me to try have just installed it so looking forward to trying it out :) :)
update : at the moment i can't seem to get it to work with my site, but have e.mailed support

SoundMasterAt

I love this app it’s amazing. I love how everything is set up and easy to use. I will show this app to my Shopify buddies lol.

KLX Cosmetics

Really good app, i like it, its really helping me with the conversion rate, super useful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feira da LOUCURA

Ótima ferramenta quando o assunto é converção, a confiança de um cliente sobre sua loja deve estar em primeiro lugar. Com esta ferramenta eu tenho total controle de todas as configurações e oque mais me chamou a atenção foi o fato de poder configurar o aparecimento dos popups justamente só de um determinado produto que um cliente esteja visualizando. Perfeito!

Urdu Bazaar

great app to recommend great app to recommend great app to recommend great app to recommend great app to recommend great app to recommend

KLX Cosmetics Italia

Love the app, it works really good and i like really much the design, it does the job perfectly!!!!! Really recommended, everyone should have it