Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

luvinadeal

Nice app. Helps me very much to optimizie the conversion rate. I am very excited how much money I can do more with this app.

November 15, 2020

Your review is our happiness and pleasure. Please contact us if you have any questions.

THESERIESHOP™

great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp great appppppppppp

superladystar

I use this app, it really works, a very good product, which can increase sales! This is an easy-to-use app.

Exclusive Trades

I really love this app I always use it for all my stores it really does help boost the conversion rate!

November 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

A Queendom Cosmetics

I love it. It has helped me boost activity on my page. I have used it for flash sales, holiday sales, and it gets people to your cart and selling out.

November 8, 2020

Chabacano

Great app is been very hepfull since day 1, no doubt it increases scarcity and customers do complete the purchase

November 5, 2020

You are most definitely welcome! It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

NOVALEE JEWELLERY

happy with the service that they provide. fast and easy to use. easy to intergrate with shopify. very happy

November 5, 2020

Avai Naturals

nicely done, this app is the one. Try it out, I think i will stick to this app for a good amount of time.

October 29, 2020

We're very glad to hear your review.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Curlcap

I just got the app and already loving it. It has alot of great features. I will continue to use it for the month.

Robo Cleaner Shop

I used this app to help me highlight to top selling product. It works perfect, the conversion rate has increased

October 29, 2020

We're very glad to hear your feedback.
If you need any help, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards