Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

lordgon

Very good, o aplicativo parece bem fácil de usar, mas seria interessante se fosse possível traduzir tudo para o português.

May 24, 2019

Dear lordgon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to here that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

The Olive Branch Australia

Great little tool for popups. We used it on our site and it helps to prompt and encourage sales. We recommend it

May 24, 2019

Dear The Olive Branch Australia,

BienChezVous

application qui me parait bien a voir dans le temps si elle permet de convertir suffisamment dans la bboutiques

May 23, 2019

Dear BienChezVous,

lacoquemobile

i use cette application pour rassurer les consommateurs et pour leur montrer que d'autres personnes ont acheté avant eux

May 22, 2019

Dear lacoquemobile,

Agepha Webshop

Just started using hope it works as it says. Most of the apps I have used in the past doesn't do what they say.a

May 22, 2019

Dear Agepha Webshop,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Regards,
Autoketing team!

MM Posse Boutique

I am happy with this app. It doesn't rotate through all orders but it is effective. We are pleased with the app and conversions.

May 21, 2019

Dear MM Posse Boutique,

That great idea, we will build rotate orders option soon!

Bob Rock LoveLily

I used this app to help me do business online selling clothing. I really like how it does to website

May 20, 2019

Dear Bob Rock LoveLily,

That is great ideal, believe me, that feature is coming soon! :)

Easyreach.com

I really would like to see this app get in sales for our shop. Right now it is doing what it says it will do. Nice! Thank you.

May 19, 2019

Dear Easyreach.com,

Waxy Wrap

Pretty useful App - especially to start a new store.
Settings have enough description (except for the smart quick view). Examples allow to understand fairly quickly without reading too much.

May 17, 2019

Dear Waxy Wrap,

Baltius Tablet

WOW! I must say this application is very useful.
I would even add that is gives my website a little bit more credibility.

May 16, 2019