Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Givopoly Ottawa Local Gift Delivery

Very useful app that is working properly so far. Trying it agaiinst another similar app and will post on the findings

Dear Givopoly Ottawa Local Gift Delivery,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to here that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Over Mix

hbjhvkvkhvvjhkvhbkjhbjhbkhbbkjbgkhvhkjbkjggvbkjnlbkgjblblkbkjbbjkbjkbkjbbjjbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Dear Over Mix,

SmashVapesLLC

I just downloaded this app. I'm excited to work with it. Will leave a more in-depth review once spent more time using it. The app has a clean layout on the back end and seems relatively simple to use which is good I suppose.

Dear SmashVapesLLC,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Flamegoodz

Great app that has really helped increase conversion rates. Its super easy to use and I definitely recommend it.

May 15, 2019

Dear Flamegoodz,

Raised Human

clear and simple instructions to help me along the way to opening my first store, defo reccomend this app

May 14, 2019

Dear Raised Human,

E CO. SMILE

J'adore cette application ! Elle m'a été très utile à de nombreuses fois. Mes ventes explosent grace à elle.

Dear E CO. SMILE,

HundeGlück

Sehr sehr gutes produkt, kann ich nur empfehlen, hat spaß gemacht damit zu arbeiten und ich finde es super

Dear HundeGlück,

Maeso

Just started using this but so far so good - and its free! Hopefully no issues - keeping my fingers crossed, but thanks for the app! And to remove verified by autoketing, all you have to do is leave a review.

Dear Maeso,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Hitt Litt

I just started using this app, and it is awesome. The settings page is really convenient to use. I like it a lot.

May 9, 2019

Dear Hitt Litt,

James's Shop Paris

It's Great, I will see if it's working good with clients...
If it's working, it's perfect for sure.

May 9, 2019