Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

TheHappyGifts

Good apps, easy to use and integration. its definitely helping me to increase customers trust and improve their chance of purchasing an item.

April 25, 2019

Dear TheHappyGifts,

Cool All Year

So far this one has been the easiest to navigate for me as far as creating and customizing a pop up.

Dear Cool All Year,

My BDSM

Good app. I think this one will come handy. I only wish I could customize more of what we see on the pop-up.

Dear My BDSM,

Thanks for your review, could you please tell me what more would you like to customize?, please email us via email: win@autoketing.com. We want to ask for your opinion.
Thank a lot!

SecureSac™

yesssssssssssssss biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dear SecureSac™,

Wild Heart Life

This app helps convert sales! I am really excited about having it on my site. Love all the options it gives me.

Dear Wild Heart Life,

Stunthond

good app, is perfect for my store, but one thins i annoying and that is that they do real orders and not random orders

Dear Stunthond,

Blister Prevention

I like it. I'd prefer to use the "mini-sales popup" layout because I have square product images and I don't want a big popup, but the time doesn't fit at the bottom. Still happy though.

Dear Blister Prevention,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation! However, we don't have the feature to customize popup size. We will improve it in the future. Thanks for your great idea!

Earth And Ocean

Very intuitive app! Guaranteed results. For sure recommended if you want sales boost. Plus, it is free :)

April 21, 2019

Dear Earth And Ocean,

Case 2 You

Baixei o aplicativo, e está me ajudando muito com minhas vendas, espero crescer muito ainda. vale a pena!

April 17, 2019

Dear Case 2 You,

♛CELESTIAL♛

muy buena aplicacion muchas gracias , sirve mucho en mi tienda , me ayuda a suma de clientes dentro de mi tienda,

April 16, 2019