Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

The Carib Honey Collection

I used this app for the pop up feature which looks great! I wish there was option to disable repeating the same pop up.

April 16, 2019

Dear The Carib Honey Collection,

Lian Box Store

Very cool! I can configure everything in it! my store was beautiful with this app! Very cool! Very cool!

April 16, 2019

Dear Lian Box Store,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation! :)

Lil' Tati

So far so good. The app has been a helpful tool for my shop! The pop-up notifications helped encourage customers to make a purchase.

Dear Lil' Tati,

World Of The Rings

It's good and happy to use as it shows customers that specific product they viewing it's been brought

Dear World Of The Rings,

The Diva's World

$hhjhgcvnjn cxdfhkj vxdgjknvcdthjjbvxdtujjbcdtyukknbcxzawryjojjbvfryioknbvftyookmnbcfgyuookjnvccftujkk

Dear The Diva's World,

ClueClear

I don't know how it works...Is it only for real purchases or Can I create them? Can I change the language in the pops?

April 13, 2019

Dear ClueClear,
Popups will show on your website when you have real orders within 60 days ago if you select "real orders" feature. If you select "Product added to cart", popups will show when customers add any product to the cart. A new version with changing language is coming. We will notify to you soon. Thanks a lot!

Momrimango

the best i love this review easy to use and nice. i just recommend because this app help for sure thank ,l

April 11, 2019

Dear Momrimango,

Gettishop

Buena aplicación, merece la pena instalarla e ir probando lo que mostrar a tus posibles futuros vendedores.

Dear Gettishop,

Littledoggythings

nice tring it for 1st time let's see how it perform. Hopping for the best because settings are good and customization

Dear Littledoggythings,

Gypsy's Bizaar

I love the way this app helps reinforce your product and business credibility. Its options are well fleshed out. I'd like to change pop up text color as well in the future!

Dear Gypsy's Bizaar,