Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

NatureFreaks

I use it to build trust and show people have been to the store. It gives more social proof, I just wish you could edit the popup more so that it doesn't look the same as everyone elses.

April 6, 2019

Dear NatureFreaks,

MP Advantage Shoppe

very good to work with and a fairly easy program specifically designed to boost momentum in sales. Love it

April 5, 2019

Dear MP Advantage Shoppe,

Petite Seoul

I am just a new user at shopify. I just dowloaded the app and it seems that's easy to use and hope its helpful to build my business.

April 5, 2019

Dear Petite Seoul,

Galliardi

it s a banger..great product will totally recommend it. do give it a try guys, ti would help your store really grow

April 4, 2019

Dear Galliardi,

COMPRASTEK

Tive boas indicações a respeito do aplicativo, prometendo passar uma maior confiança em minha loja, portanto testarei

April 4, 2019

Dear COMPRASTEK,

The Pet Hideout

Seems good, i really like the design of it. But there are issues with adding to cart sales pop option. It doesn't show. Also if there is an option to stop repeat customers it would be nice.

April 3, 2019

Dear The Pet Hideout,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!
Besides, about the adding to cart sales pop option, it will show the products added to cart after you set up this feature. If you have any question, please contact us via chat box on your dashboard!
Thanks a lot!

Tokemi

I used this app to let people know that other people are buying and to build trust. It would be great if it used the name of the individual it was shipped to opposed to who paid for it who was me. Even when I manually put in the customers name it still kept my name on the pop-ups which was quite a few.

I placed alot of orders for new customers and your popup used my name, and have been told it makes the sales look fake. Also, some of the pop-ups have no name and just a zero. Is it possible for me to correct these issues?

Thank you!

April 2, 2019

Dear Tokemi,

Thanks for your review, your feedback is our motivation!

"I placed alot of orders for new customers and your popup used my name, and have been told it makes the sales look fake" Don't worry, we will find solutions to this problem

mrjonh

This app helped leverage my sales, passes a great credibility. aconselho a utilizarem para melhorar o desempenho do seu site.

April 2, 2019

Dear mrjonh,

EXTAZ

such a nice review! maybe improve the design and more option for the time display (start). Thank's for this free app

March 30, 2019

Dear EXTAZ,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation!

Autoketing team

Corgi Cushions

helpful app for increasing conversions, it has boosted my shopify store in these past few days, thanks

March 30, 2019

Dear Corgi Cushions,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation!

Autoketing team