Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Salem Shop

I like it it is very easy to use. Very nice for the beginner. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Purple Hair Don't Care Boutique

perfect. ithink its funny that its free but I have to spend my time to write a 100 word minimum review for you

Audiolaby

This app is good simply you need to add the feature of importing recent ordersinstead of waiting for new orders to take place! Thanks

Bear Store

O aplicativo é agil, melhorou meus resultados.
bem automatizado, rápido. Indico para os demais que usam e-comerce.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by.

RWaves

good true app wish i could add in custom ones into the app to make my website look more busy. over all good app

Malinea3D

C'est une bonne application pour donner la confiance aux gens qui veulent acheter sur notre site régulièrement.

refresht.no

Okey, but miss some tools. Can not purse out some sales pops.......................................

HAIR AND BEAUTY CANADA

It works well. I think it would be more useful if you could edit what is displayed on the app such as "removing time of sale/ date"

PRIX MARK

cool app thkns for zab t mokom awladl9hab donc merci bcp pour lapp cest tres ficili le prendrer comme

1 2 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 Next