Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

Shop Vetement

D-Dicata

This app does what is says. Easy to use and easy to install. The only thing I don't like is the app name on the pop-up.

Salem Shop

I like it it is very easy to use. Very nice for the beginner. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Purple Hair Don't Care Boutique

perfect. ithink its funny that its free but I have to spend my time to write a 100 word minimum review for you

Audiolaby

This app is good simply you need to add the feature of importing recent ordersinstead of waiting for new orders to take place! Thanks

Bear Store

O aplicativo é agil, melhorou meus resultados.
bem automatizado, rápido. Indico para os demais que usam e-comerce.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by.

RWaves

good true app wish i could add in custom ones into the app to make my website look more busy. over all good app

Malinea3D

C'est une bonne application pour donner la confiance aux gens qui veulent acheter sur notre site régulièrement.

refresht.no

Okey, but miss some tools. Can not purse out some sales pops.......................................