Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

breathingjewels

nice app

Baby-Nead

i'm sur is a good apply, that's good for my shop !! I just advised this apply!
Is so cool, really !

solarsbracelet

I usted this app to increase my sales. And it seems very good to show the last ordenes. Its a fantastic marketing app.

H U N T E D F O X

not sure I'm into the graphics on this app- but will give it a try. Overall feels "meh", but hoping that we can make it look a bit better. If sales amp- I'll deal with the tackiness of the design.

Shmizzz

i did everything but its not allowing me to view it on store. still working on it to see if it can be fixed.

2simpleagency

This is an interesting app! First time to install. Let's see how it will help our store boosts our sales. Looking forward to future features.

Gold Shape

The Sale timer works just fine. However the pop up window it's not working properly because my store has no sales.

KarlandMax

You asked for a review before I'm able to answer so you get the average quotation. Seems ok but the translation is not running

Goodly Glasses

good anf yfviu uyyjgui uyguygighiyfuygiguytfuyfuygiugigiygigigiyuyguyvutcyrctvuttutvutvutvuvuvuvuvuvu

Playground digital

comecei a usar agora, assim que colocar em funcionamento volto para escrever uma opinião sobre o aplicativo