Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

marek

good and i like it help me now make littebit more sales so its really good for start and help scale your business.

A.R8D

makes me leave a review of 100 characters before ive even used it so i guess i will give it a try and see if it works

CreativLyfe

Great app. Does the job well although I am not too sure if it has affect my session rate. I have to see how it goes.

BODY PLUG

Great app thanks for the help. think i will get more customers now and hope it will increase my sales

RGB Halo Kits

I used this app to help with social proof and it did just that . thanks to sales pop for helping with social proof

Blue Loligo

So far I'm really liking what this app can do for my store. I'm still testing it out so I can't give a full review, but it looks really promising.

The english translation is very poor though, some things are not easy to understand :(

One Stop HolidayShop

AWSESOME SAUCE LOVE THE APP EASY TO USE. VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT SO FAR, IT REALLY MAKES MY STORE LOOK MORE PRO

Visionary Covers

I used this app and it's helpful and boosted sales on my website. I would recommend for others to use.

Maika

Easy install! It'll be great if there is the option to hold off on reviews as it's too early to tell if this app is effective.

Pet Lover Official Store

The app is very usefull. 1 more star if the number of products in stock was modifiable because if you want to say that there are just 10 in stock for marketing strategy, you actually can't at least that you have just 10 left for real.