Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

Free plan available

Monka Grip

The app works just as intended. However, anything extra costs money. They seem to have launched an alternative to the Wheelio app, which I may try out soon.

Loja i9Shop

muito bom recomendo a todos pois e muito bom e correponde a espectativa, nao trava e facilita a visao do usuario.

techhmen

gostei muito, estou fazendo um curso e o professor indicou esse app, gostei pelo fato de ter a opção de

Charm Premiere

Amazing. Been looking for something that I can use for this type of app. Finally!

5 starts for me.

Desígnio

Sem igual, recomendo, aplicativo super completo, desperta gatilhos mentais de urgencia, escassez, prova social e prioridade na pessoa, usem.

loveforeternity

Looks really nice, i try to install it, very easy to use, even for someone who dont know anything, thank to you guys

ThinkPlena

I'm still testing the app. It looks incredible! But I can't use the free version. Since I'm not selling it yet, I don't know what will happen after the testing period.

ToiLED

Sales pop Master has every tool i need to get a higher conversion rate on my webshop. Really helped me!

CatFuns

I used this app to help me do selling with Shopify. I really like how it does get me customers. It would be nice if it did explain it's features (since my mother-tongue is not English) better

the only funny

it would be nicer if you've added under all products (Add to cart button)
thanks a lot