Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

BlockchainStore

sooooooo a review was needed to remove the branding. nice work guys
will continue to configure and test .

GF Tech Brasil

Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso. Confuso.

Closet Shoes Brasil

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Eprimoo

i was asked to leave a review to have the option to remove their name on the app so i did but i didnt test it yet

Compre Solução

Im still setting up up the app............... Gonna start using it! Lets see how it performs!! cheers

Badge Bliss

Why review this app when i haven't even started to use it.

August 19, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please update your review after you experience our app? Your feedback is our motivation. We are willing to support you.
Thanks a lot!

The Side Chick

The app is pretty simple to use so far but I dont see much in customization for the pop ups. I will have to wait to see how it effects my page

August 19, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. You can customize popups in Layout and Design section. There are so many options to customize border, hover setting, color, etc.
Please contact us if you have any question. We are willing to support you. Please update your review if you like our app. We appreciate it very much.
Thanks a lot!

Ruthie's Rack

I'm just getting started using the app. I'm hopeful that things will go well. I'll have to come back and update the review later after I have spent more time using it.

Central Marketing Group Malaysia

Will review again after using the App.
Now being forced to review for removing the verified by Autoketing

B Inspired Boutique

I just installed, so far so good at the moment, I do like the features. Need more time to use to give a better review. Will update more later after using for a week or two.