Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

100mobile

Wish I could say 0 stars. I just installed the app and without my permission everything was activated, the sales pop the countdown timer everything. The funniest thing about it, you cannot delete these maybe its hidden somewhere, I just selected the color white so its invisible for other. I don't get it and I don't understand why people sometimes create so confusing apps, why not make it simple?? It costs so much time. very sad.

January 31, 2021

We're very sorry for the bad experience. We have sent a ticket to support you and solve the problem. Please check your email inbox.
Thanks a lot

Autoketing team

Hustler Fitness Apparel

Terrible app. Much better ones on the market. This one does not even have an option to cancel your subscription on the app

January 24, 2021

We're sorry for the bad experience. We will improve our app in the future.
Thanks for your feedback.
If you want to choose another pricing plan, please open the Pricing plan in the dashboard and click Downgrade or Upgrade.
If you want to cancel your subscription, please delete our app from the app list.
Contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sticker Sensations

Support are poor and insufficient. They take an entire week to reply me, and all they say is that i must delete and reinstall the app . . . and so loose all my information?

November 22, 2020

We're sorry for the error. You need to reinstall the app to make it work again. You won't lose your settings.

KnitWearMasters

The team behind Sales Pop Master unable to fix errors.Very unprofessional.
I had to contact Customer support three times in 5 days and errors are still exist. AVOID.

October 27, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. We are checking the issue and trying to fix it. This issue only happens in your store, not in the other stores.
We will send an email to support you. Please check it.

Pig Lucky

It seems the app is having problem. After I installed successfully, the app showed a blank page, don't have any thing.

October 4, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. The app can work normally now.
Please contact us if you want to use our app again.
We're willing to support your store.

Gisela Silva

Sales pop automatically is 'on', can't change that and the app that I do want activated is not working. What a bad app.

September 13, 2020

We're very sorry for the error. We have checked your dashboard and saw that the app is off now.
Please contact us if it has any problems.

Chibuntu®

Stock levels do not match real inventory levels. So when an item is out of stock, the bar still shows that there are 2 in stock.

Furthermore, does the app suddenly displays sales of 3 days ago. Which of course doesn't build any trust either.

The team in Vietnam has no clue how to solve it.

September 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry for the error. About the stock countdown, our app will get the quantity in inventory when you install our app. When you have an order, the stock will be counted down. We will try to come up with a solution to this issue.
About wrong sale pop-ups, our tech hasn't found the cause. Other stores still show the right pop-ups. Sorry for the bad experience.

seodrax

wheel is bullshit, it create freeshipping coupon , it create one time coupon for one person, others ppl will get it too. insane bug

August 25, 2020

We received your feedback. We sent you an email to explain this situation. Perhaps you misunderstand our app. One customer gets one code for only one time. Other customers also can get the code. That's the way our app works.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Fashionistakids Store

first time use,i ll try it out first , hope it can boost my sale. if the features is good of course i ll come bk to upgrade it

June 17, 2020

Thanks for your review. If you feel satisfied, don't forget to come back and rate us a positive feedback ^^

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

The Jersey Nation

I am paying $10 a month for this app and the exact same same keeps popping up!!! I have tried multiple ways to stop this, I have even tried hiding the sale but it doesnt work! FIX THIS ERROR FOR ME ASAP PLEASE. I am allowing the app to show 8 products and the exact same one keeps popping up over and over again! i NEED A RESPONSE NOW. THIS IS AFFECTING MY SALES.

June 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We feel sorry for your bad experience with the app.
We've sent an email to support you, all the bugs are COMPLETELY FIXED.
Please check your store again.

Your friend,