Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Ups, Social Proof, Countdown Timer-Stock

CarCases.Shop

not working ...........................................................................................................................................................................

Carbon Fiber Addict

I can´t personalize the pop up colour. If there is somewhere for doing it, I don´t find it. ........

Junejewelry2019-

It's okay I wish it had features to wear if you're searching on another site yours products with pop up

PlayfullPets

so far it ok will be looking to really seeling what it can do have not really seen its all potentj

FILBARE™

I installed the app for the countdown timer but it also comes with a mandatory sales pop feature that you can’t turn off separately.
The sales pop reduces the quality and customer experience in my website.
Otherwise it does what it says it does.

Relux shop

just ok. showing only 1 product in popups .will write back after use. not satisfied till yet. thank you

November 21, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We hope that you can update the review after using it.
We 're willing to support you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

HAIRVIRGINITY LTD

keeps disappearing.. not too impressed so far. keeps disappearing.. not too impressed so far.keeps disappearing.. not too impressed so far.keeps disappearing.. not too impressed so far.keeps disappearing.. not too impressed so far.

Powermal

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

V-White

I don't seems to be a complete alternative to beeketing apps because it does not include stock and countdown timer and we can not add a specific pop up at the checkout page as "1 245 people placed an order in the last 24h".

TheNeelStore

just installed let me see how it works

and Shopify pls remove this 100 characters condition please its annoying.

Previous 1 3