Sales Pop Master ‑ Sales Popup

Sales Pop Master ‑ Sales Popup

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Ups, Social Proof, Countdown Timer-Stock

eightbuys

mmknikni iuh uhuh ihuhiuh iugiu uyyuguyguyytytfytfdukñojlihkugjyfhtdgrsjlikhujgyhftdgfcgvhbnm nvcdfuhknm

Ystoria

L'application à l'air complète, je viens de l'installer on verra avec le temps en espérant que les conversions augmentent.

Oshun Couture

Don’t know yet I just downloaded. You are required to give a review before you know about it. We will see in due time. But so far seems like it’ll be good.

SunnyMister

Trying to get it to work.. well see ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I-shop

I have just installed, will drop a rate of this app later

Chixxo

Have not started using it fully and I was asked to give a review, so I do not have much comment at the moment, and hence my neutral rating

Swag Factory

If you're doing Free plus shipping offers, the app won't show any orders where price is 0 and only shipping is charged. Removing it now

Yelika

Je ne sais pas encore l'utiliser je verrais donc dans le futur si elle est efficace ou non en espérant qu'elle le soit

Blog & Shop

not able yet to use the app. thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

bargainwarehouse2018.com

mmm? how it suppose to work unable or understand the settings
I am a drop shipping not a maybe a video ?

June 20, 2019

Dear bargainwarehouse2018.com,

Thank you for your review, We are working harder to help people understand how the application works. If you have any problem please contact us via email: support@autoketing.com. We always here to help you!

Best regards!