Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Extinct On Impact

Great app- however, I was unable to figure out how to disable the countdown timer. It looks like this option has been removed entirely.

Blackburd

I wish there were previews or more examples of how it can look while setting up.
Good so far otherwise

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. On the dashboard, you can see the preview on the right.

StarkHome

Poderia ser gratis.

afdasfafWDAAscASFEFQEFQ.FDMFNQWKFDNQEJKFNAKLFJLÇFLÇEFLEJFKLENFJKWSNJFKnfnsd m,v dm md,snf

When & Wear

Love the app. The interface is easy to navigate. Love that I can customize the design, timing, order and number of sales pop-up. However, the pop-ups rarely follow my selections and varies in the way it is displayed across devices (mobile v. desktop).

If this could be fixed. I'd be overjoyed!
-Tiffanie

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We sent an email to support you. Please check it.

WaistFixer®

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

January 10, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Beach Ready Me

we are not liking the countdown timer feature as its set to default. we are unable to remove the counter timer rest we think app is doing its job well.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. If you want to remove countdown timer on popups, please go to Design and disable it.

KadriStore

Muito ruim, tive que comprar a versão paga para poder usar o básico, na gratuita nem te dão opção de configurar os textos nem nada.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed our pricing policy.

SLIM GOODIE

Haven't started using the app yet when I was asked to leave a review. Will come back and leave a review once it is setup and running.

Festival de Oferta

Excelente aplicativo, aconselho todos vocês a utilizarem. Aumentou e muito minha conversão de vendas. Não esperava tanto de um aplicativo

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. It'd be great if you update it to a 5-star review.

R. Drew Naturals

Currently still testing. will review the app in a week or so. Once I have had time to get a true feel of the app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13