Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown | Reviews

by Autoketing

Sales pop, popup, popups, notification, countdown timer-stock

rbjgear

I used and enjoyed this App but my biggest problem, is figuring out how to cancel it and stop paying for it. I've tried reaching out to their support, two different ways. I don't want to pay for this app anymore. I'll be suspending my online store for the next 3 months.

April 28, 2021

Thanks for reaching us. You should uninstall our app to cancel the subscription. After 3 months, you can reinstall it to continue using it.
Can you please update this review?
We replied to your email. Please check it.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Case4Youpt

I am testing this product but look really perfect! My friend recommend me this.
I hope you help me to get more sells.

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your installation. If you get more sales after using our app, please update your review to a 5-star review. We really appreciate it.
Please contact us if you have any questions about settings.

Regards,

CreceGy

i hope more sincerely ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 8, 2021

We're glad to receive your feedback. Please tell features or options you want to use. We will improve in the next version. We always listen to the opinions of merchants to enhance our app. Your review will help us to develop our service.

Regards,

SportHouse

J'aime beaucoup cette application elle m'a été très utile pour l'urgence ! Merci beaucoup pour cette appli

January 3, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes très heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de notre application. C'est génial si vous pouvez mettre à jour la critique en 5 étoiles.
Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail ou démarrer un chat en direct si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application.

Meilleures salutations,

zowellmode

je suis en attente je préfère , je préfère attendre et voir ce qui se passe avant de voir mais c'est

December 8, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. J'espère que vous pourrez mettre à jour l'examen si vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Contactez-nous si vous avez des questions.

Cordialement,

Honest Dog Tribe

So far so good in helping create scarcity with the inventory stock countdown bar. They have a new feature that rolled out in regards to showing a Coupon Wheel. Super easy to setup and it's helping me get engagements with my customers. Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time on mobile. I've tested specifically on my iPhone using the safari browser and the chrome browser and about 8/10 times when the user enters their email the spinner doesn't animate and give the user their coupon. I've tested on an Android phone using Chrome and it seemed to work on the first try. So i'm not sure if it's due to my sites speed or the app itself not being performant on iPhone. But turning off the Coupon Wheel feature increases my sites speed back by 10 points. Hope they get this resolved because it's a great feature.

November 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue.
Please contact us if you have further questions

Vape Perth

Like any other app, always ask to pay after a while which kind of turn-off. Moved from Beeketing to this app, apparently quite slower but oh well..

November 10, 2020

You can use our app for free. However, you need to upgrade plan to use some new features.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Backpacker wonders

June 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. All the comments here are self-judgment and experiences of users. There are other detailed reviews for you to take a look at.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Extinct On Impact

Great app- however, I was unable to figure out how to disable the countdown timer. It looks like this option has been removed entirely.

Blackburd

I wish there were previews or more examples of how it can look while setting up.
Good so far otherwise

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. On the dashboard, you can see the preview on the right.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards