Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

Sales Pop Master ‑ Countdown

by Autoketing

Sales Pop, Sales Pop Up, Notification, Countdown Timer-Stock

Honest Dog Tribe

So far so good in helping create scarcity with the inventory stock countdown bar. They have a new feature that rolled out in regards to showing a Coupon Wheel. Super easy to setup and it's helping me get engagements with my customers. Unfortunately it doesn't work all the time on mobile. I've tested specifically on my iPhone using the safari browser and the chrome browser and about 8/10 times when the user enters their email the spinner doesn't animate and give the user their coupon. I've tested on an Android phone using Chrome and it seemed to work on the first try. So i'm not sure if it's due to my sites speed or the app itself not being performant on iPhone. But turning off the Coupon Wheel feature increases my sites speed back by 10 points. Hope they get this resolved because it's a great feature.

November 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue.
Please contact us if you have further questions
Regards

Vape Perth

Like any other app, always ask to pay after a while which kind of turn-off. Moved from Beeketing to this app, apparently quite slower but oh well..

November 10, 2020

You can use our app for free. However, you need to upgrade plan to use some new features.

Regards

Backpacker wonders

June 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. All the comments here are self-judgment and experiences of users. There are other detailed reviews for you to take a look at.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Extinct On Impact

Great app- however, I was unable to figure out how to disable the countdown timer. It looks like this option has been removed entirely.

Blackburd

I wish there were previews or more examples of how it can look while setting up.
Good so far otherwise

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. On the dashboard, you can see the preview on the right.

StarkHome

Poderia ser gratis.

afdasfafWDAAscASFEFQEFQ.FDMFNQWKFDNQEJKFNAKLFJLÇFLÇEFLEJFKLENFJKWSNJFKnfnsd m,v dm md,snf

When & Wear

Love the app. The interface is easy to navigate. Love that I can customize the design, timing, order and number of sales pop-up. However, the pop-ups rarely follow my selections and varies in the way it is displayed across devices (mobile v. desktop).

If this could be fixed. I'd be overjoyed!
-Tiffanie

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We sent an email to support you. Please check it.

WaistFixer®

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

January 10, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Beach Ready Me

we are not liking the countdown timer feature as its set to default. we are unable to remove the counter timer rest we think app is doing its job well.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. If you want to remove countdown timer on popups, please go to Design and disable it.

KadriStore

Muito ruim, tive que comprar a versão paga para poder usar o básico, na gratuita nem te dão opção de configurar os textos nem nada.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed our pricing policy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13